WTF Epic Skins Rec Pack Fail

So I decided to grind a little this weekend to see up the 100000 rec points needed for the special Master Control Rec Pack. I finally made it to 100,000 and when I opened the pack - it contained 5 legendary XP Arena BOOSTS… no weapon skins.

Mind you the description of the rec pack is ”We kept dreaming of weapon skins we though we’d never see. And then one day, they got in. The master Control Weapon skins are now available.”

5 arena boosts for freakin 100,000 rec points and no skins in sight. What the heck. I would like my time and points back, thanks.

> 2533274872262008;1:
> So I decided to grind a little this weekend to see up the 100000 rec points needed for the special Master Control Rec Pack. I finally made it to 100,000 and when I opened the pack - it contained 5 legendary XP Arena BOOSTS… no weapon skins.
>
> Mind you the description of the rec pack is ”We kept dreaming of weapon skins we though we’d never see. And then one day, they got in. The master Control Weapon skins are now available.”
>
> 5 arena boosts for freakin 100,000 rec points and no skins in sight. What the heck. I would like my time and points back, thanks.

Well that just means that you already had all the possible skins from the pack so all you could be granted was the arena boosts.

Only tip would be to check your req collections before buying packs in the future.

Sorry mate.