WTF are people running around with no heads

i played swat yesterday and someone on red team had no head

is this a glitch or a hack

Its bacause H4 comes with ugly armour - these guys would rather play nekkid.

From what I’ve heard it’s a hack. Report the player and avoid them.

> From what I’ve heard it’s a hack. Report the player and avoid them.

Yup. This one.

If you don’t report them (“File Complaint” from their XBL profile), then you are bad, and you should feel bad.

its a hack, report him :smiley:

He has a new account name every day. He is an experienced hacker who can only be banned if he is dealt with on the same day he is reported. His Xbox needs to be bricked immediately. Regrettably the game is very easy to hack and 343 seems to be doing nothing about hackers at the moment (most likely because they are fixing the custom games settings for them -true story).

It isn’t a hack,

its easily achieved by doing a certain thing with your game content on your xbox, perfectly legal and not against any rules. Its a bug that needs to be and most likely will be patched.

I have not explained how to do this, but if your in dire need of this knowledge its on youtube.

Omega

P.S don’t do it, why ruin a game that you paid for???

> It isn’t a hack,
>
> its easily achieved by doing a certain thing with your game content on your xbox, <mark>perfectly legal and not against any rules</mark>. Its a bug that needs to be and most likely will be patched.
>
> I have not explained how to do this, but if your in dire need of this knowledge its on youtube.
>
> Omega
>
> P.S don’t do it, why ruin a game that you paid for???

It’s being used to get an advantage in the game and I don’t see the difference between changing your game content on your Xbox and modifying your Xbox.

It all gives you an unfair advantage in game and looks hideous.

> i played swat yesterday and someone on red team had no head
>
> is this a glitch or a hack

It’s a hack. Report the player over Xbox Live.