Wtf Are Certs

I have been getting certifications saying I’m certified to ‘get more of the associated item in the future’.

More of it from what? Apparently it’s a permanent item because it was one of the two in a silver pack.

I thought that once you get a certification in subsequent packs you will have a greater chance of recieving that certification.

Pretty sure Certs is a brand of breath mints.

Certifications on the other hand just insure you get more of that item in REQ packs.

I think it allows you to access that weapon at REQ stations under the ‘Unlimited’ options, I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am wrong.

Edit:
Disregard, looks like i was mistaken.

> 2533274804718314;2:
> I thought that once you get a certification in subsequent packs you will have a greater chance of recieving that certification.

What he said

That’s… stupid. So now that I got a certification for a weapon I don’t want I have a higher chance to get that in future packs than weapons I actually want? Wtf lol.

Is there any way to turn them off? I just got a Plasma Pistol Certification and now I am getting at least 2 Plasma Pistols per pack. Opened 4 packs after and got them. I DON’T WANT PLASMA PISTOLS, NOBODY DOES. WHY ARE THEY A POWER WEAPON IN THE FIRST PLACE.

> 2533274951986077;7:
> Is there any way to turn them off? I just got a Plasma Pistol Certification and now I am getting at least 2 Plasma Pistols per pack. Opened 4 packs after and got them. I DON’T WANT PLASMA PISTOLS, NOBODY DOES. WHY ARE THEY A POWER WEAPON IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Speak for yourself bud

> 2533274816590261;8:
> > 2533274951986077;7:
> > Is there any way to turn them off? I just got a Plasma Pistol Certification and now I am getting at least 2 Plasma Pistols per pack. Opened 4 packs after and got them. I DON’T WANT PLASMA PISTOLS, NOBODY DOES. WHY ARE THEY A POWER WEAPON IN THE FIRST PLACE.
>
>
> Speak for yourself bud

Last time I saw someone using a Plasma Pistol in Halo 5 was… oh wait, I haven’t seen ANYONE use one yet.