WTF 343

so I was playing snipers and some -Yoink- face betrayed me for no reason. Then I saw him running chased him down and started shooting him then he turned around and started t baggin the air so I shot and killed him then I was booted for something at that -Yoink- Should have been booted for then I try to find him in recents and HE DIDENT -Yoinking!- COME UP!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE -Yoink- YOU PUT NOOOOOO I CANT DO THAT!! Why the -Yoink- is betraying and team killing enabled in the first -Yoinking!- place and don’t boot me from the forums 343 this bullshits on you!

Btw thx for the headache

Don’t betray people, it gets you kicked and banned.

> 2533274990013996;1:
> so I was playing snipers and some -Yoink- face betrayed me for no reason. Then I saw him running chased him down and started shooting him then he turned around and started t baggin the air so I shot and killed him then I was booted for something at that -Yoink- Should have been booted for then I try to find him in recents and HE DIDENT -Yoinking!- COME UP!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE -Yoink- YOU PUT NOOOOOO I CANT DO THAT!! Why the -Yoink- is betraying and team killing enabled in the first -Yoinking!- place and don’t boot me from the forums 343 this bullshits on you!

This is why 343 needs to put harsher bands… people shouldn’t be betraying ever with the penalty of being kicked immediately. JUST TURN FRIENDLY FIRE OFF 343!

> 2533274814235104;4:
> > 2533274990013996;1:
> > so I was playing snipers and some -Yoink- face betrayed me for no reason. Then I saw him running chased him down and started shooting him then he turned around and started t baggin the air so I shot and killed him then I was booted for something at that -Yoink- Should have been booted for then I try to find him in recents and HE DIDENT -Yoinking!- COME UP!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE -Yoink- YOU PUT NOOOOOO I CANT DO THAT!! Why the -Yoink- is betraying and team killing enabled in the first -Yoinking!- place and don’t boot me from the forums 343 this bullshits on you!
>
>
> This is why 343 needs to put harsher bands… people shouldn’t be betraying ever with the penalty of being kicked immediately. JUST TURN FRIENDLY FIRE OFF 343!

Friendly fire is necessary. It prevents players from rushing in and having their teammates nades protect them from any one trying to get close.

> 2717573882290912;5:
> > 2533274814235104;4:
> > > 2533274990013996;1:
> > > so I was playing snipers and some -Yoink- face betrayed me for no reason. Then I saw him running chased him down and started shooting him then he turned around and started t baggin the air so I shot and killed him then I was booted for something at that -Yoink- Should have been booted for then I try to find him in recents and HE DIDENT -Yoinking!- COME UP!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE -Yoink- YOU PUT NOOOOOO I CANT DO THAT!! Why the -Yoink- is betraying and team killing enabled in the first -Yoinking!- place and don’t boot me from the forums 343 this bullshits on you!
> >
> >
> > This is why 343 needs to put harsher bands… people shouldn’t be betraying ever with the penalty of being kicked immediately. JUST TURN FRIENDLY FIRE OFF 343!
>
>
> Friendly fire is necessary. It prevents players from rushing in and having their teammates nades protect them from any one trying to get close.

There is no benefit to friendly fire that could possibly come even remotely close to outweighing the garbage that comes with it. IMO.

> 2533274873843883;6:
> > 2717573882290912;5:
> > > 2533274814235104;4:
> > > > 2533274990013996;1:
> > > > so I was playing snipers and some -Yoink- face betrayed me for no reason. Then I saw him running chased him down and started shooting him then he turned around and started t baggin the air so I shot and killed him then I was booted for something at that -Yoink- Should have been booted for then I try to find him in recents and HE DIDENT -Yoinking!- COME UP!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE -Yoink- YOU PUT NOOOOOO I CANT DO THAT!! Why the -Yoink- is betraying and team killing enabled in the first -Yoinking!- place and don’t boot me from the forums 343 this bullshits on you!
> > >
> > >
> > > This is why 343 needs to put harsher bands… people shouldn’t be betraying ever with the penalty of being kicked immediately. JUST TURN FRIENDLY FIRE OFF 343!
> >
> >
> > Friendly fire is necessary. It prevents players from rushing in and having their teammates nades protect them from any one trying to get close.
>
>
> There is no benefit to friendly fire that could possibly come even remotely close to outweighing the garbage that comes with it. IMO.

Friendly fire is far from necessary.

Friendly fire is a necessary evil. Otherwise I would havemy team rocket and nade spam every warzone base and run in through the explosions and cap it every time. Everyone complains about nade spam now, imagine if your could toss them everywhere without giving a shred of a …poop…

You have to trick them into killing you first.