wrongfully obtained fotus

so i found a glitch with fotus and what it is is if you go to a friends house who has fotus and you play on his xbox and use fotus when you go home you will have fotus i now have fotus but i feel like im cheating out 343 with this unexpected glitch

:frowning: im sorry 343 i didnt know

Okay.

Wish I had a rich friend.

you found a minor hiccup, its not like they are going to hang you. Just caaaaalm down, seeing as you showed them this minor problem i guarantee they will show some mercy to you lol

> Wish I had a rich friend.

True story

he’s not rich he just puts his money to stupid crap he doesnt need like this his 4TH!!! xbox the other 3 just sit there

> he’s not rich he just puts his money to stupid crap he doesnt need like this his 4TH!!! xbox the other 3 just sit there

So… he’s rich enough to afford four xbox 360 consoles when he doesn’t need more than one?

<_<

> > Wish I had a rich friend.
>
> True story

Indeed it is a true story that he wished he had a rich friend.

> > > Wish I had a rich friend.
> >
> > True story
>
> Indeed it is a true story that he wished he had a rich friend.

Makes me wish I had one too.

How do you have that stance? Isn’t it for Covenant Ordnance Mastery? (Which you don’t have?)

idk? can you tell me and why im lagging out so bad??
again

> idk? can you tell me and why im lagging out so bad??
> again

Well, if you have it now. Just use it, it’s digital additions that I wish I had. And who knows, maybe it’ll just disappear if you log off Xbox Live then go back on.

Dude I wouldn’t wear fotus even if I had it. Look awful. Unitarded.

lol ikr i have some armor pieces i didnt unlock yet but there screwed up like i have the eod shadow righ shoulder but no left or any other armor servers are having huge issues today thats why im guessing

I still haven’t used my code. Its so ugly, I might just sell it on ebay or trade it or something. Unicorn-face. ew.

> I still haven’t used my code. Its so ugly, I might just sell it on ebay or trade it or something. Unicorn-face. ew.

I desire to be master of the unicorns

One Unicorn to rule them all.

… you guys can come to my house…

> I still haven’t used my code. Its so ugly, I might just sell it on ebay or trade it or something. Unicorn-face. ew.

i’ll trade you for it give you lots of -Yoink!-

The armor it self is cool but, the helmet is not. I have it and don’t even wear it. From the side the helmet reminds me of mighty mouse. Oh well.