Wrongfully and Randomly Banned? Need 343i support!

My gamertag, justindotcom, was wrongfully and randomly banned after my last game. I was playing in the new shotty snipers playlist. I did have two entirely accidental snipe kills due to teammates moving in front of me when I was sniping in hallways, but that was like 6 games before and none since.

Please look into this. I hardly have time to play this game and now it comes to the weekend, the first opportunity I’ve really had to play it, and I’m banned!

> 2533274866584380;1:
> My gamertag, justindotcom, was wrongfully and randomly banned after my last game. I was playing in the new shotty snipers playlist. I did have two entirely accidental snipe kills due to teammates moving in front of me when I was sniping in hallways, but that was like 6 games before and none since.
>
> Please look into this. I hardly have time to play this game and now it comes to the weekend, the first opportunity I’ve really had to play it, and I’m banned!

What about accidental suicides? or Idling? or poor connection? Ban shouldn’t be too long. My wife was banned for like 20 mins after failing to many times to get the damage boost and killing herself

I was banned at the end of the game for no apperant reason I was active the whole game, no team kills, and no suicides. Can’t figure out why I was banned though

My fiance was wrongfully banned because of family situations coming on over here 343 decided to do a two-week ban which I feel is wrong and should not be punished for that long without an excuse as to why she was for two weeks and with this Covid stuff that’s her escape and now 343 decided to put her in prison for 2 weeks. Her screen name is nolani21… 343 needs to at least explain or give a person a chance to defend themselves

> 2533274805207703;4:
> My fiance was wrongfully banned because of family situations coming on over here 343 decided to do a two-week ban which I feel is wrong and should not be punished for that long without an excuse as to why she was for two weeks and with this Covid stuff that’s her escape and now 343 decided to put her in prison for 2 weeks. Her screen name is nolani21… 343 needs to at least explain or give a person a chance to defend themselves

nolani21 has no games played on Halo 5…that being said a 2 week ban for quitting or idling (which is what I’m assuming happened because you said “family situations”) would mean it happened repeatedly and she would have gotten shorter bans first to alert her before it got worse.

edit: just noticed you revived a 5 year old thread hah

Please be mindful of the dates on threads when you post.

There’s a dedicated ban thread at the top of the section you can refer to.