Wrong flight selected

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there’s a way to change the flights that I’m currently registered for. I thought I had clicked Infinite when I signed up, but it is showing MCC under my profile and I can’t see anywhere I can change it?

If I can’t change it, no worries!

Thanks!

> 2533274992983772;1:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was just wondering if there’s a way to change the flights that I’m currently registered for. I thought I had clicked Infinite when I signed up, but it is showing MCC under my profile and I can’t see anywhere I can change it?
>
> If I can’t change it, no worries!
>
> Thanks!

halo insider is halo insider. It’s not game specific. You’ll have the opportunity for both :slight_smile:

But be sure to watch this official video to make sure you signed up your profile correctly!
If you’re looking for extra pointers on how to fully register, be sure to check here: youtu.be/6Njcd0mKmog

When you sign up to be an Insider you are eligible for invites to both Halo: Infinite and Halo: The Master Chief Collection. If you are referring to “My Flights” that is just a list of flights you have taken part in.

Ah right that makes more sense!

Thank you very much for your quick answers!

> 2533274992983772;4:
> Ah right that makes more sense!
>
> Thank you very much for your quick answers!

no problem. Happy flighting!

Spotted on twitter. This was a response from Brain Jarrard to the question “Is this going to be a much larger flight?”

Brian Jarrard @ske7ch Definitely! Much bigger target this time, I’m hoping every eligible Insider gets invited (if millions more suddenly sing up maaaaybe not, but that’s a good problem to have)seems like they want to get ALL insiders in, but there is a cap.

> 2533274854285323;5:
> > 2533274992983772;4:
> > Ah right that makes more sense!
> >
> > Thank you very much for your quick answers!
>
> no problem. Happy flighting!
>
> Spotted on twitter. This was a response from Brain Jarrard to the question “Is this going to be a much larger flight?”
>
> Brian Jarrard @ske7ch Definitely! Much bigger target this time, I’m hoping every eligible Insider gets invited (if millions more suddenly sing up maaaaybe not, but that’s a good problem to have)
>
>
>
> -seems like they want to get ALL insiders in, but there is a cap.