Wreckyard and Star Wars V.1

http://www.halo.xbox.com/en-US/haloreach/skylie%20tuff/fileshare?# & http://www.halo.xbox.com/en-US/haloreach/skylie%20tuff/fileshare?#

Note, if these don’t work, not sure how to get the file share linked here, but they are both on the file share and now that I know images work, I’ll upload them tonight, if it will work, I still had some trouble with them…

1st link is Star Wars V.1 and the 2nd link is Wreck yard…Apparently 2 people have downloaded it.

They are both set-up for any slayer variant, even Big Team Battle with up to 8 players on any team. The weapons placed are random and overabundant and the abilities are little to none.

Star Wars V.1
Originally started out just building randomly and suddenly building items that very well resembled Star Wars items and others shortly after of my friends and family agreed, they said, it reminds me of star wars. Granted it isn’t exactly right, nor is it supposed to be exact, just certain places resemble it. located where asylum used to be, and bigger, bolder, better…enjoy…Originally called rush as it is still fairly small space and it’d be a rush for big team battle…But others said this and that, so its name was changed, probably for the better…and currently working on a Second version…

Wreck yard: Originally started our being bored and then when I got into it, I got to thinking those satellite pieces could be utilized in many ways, as a wreck, for art as in a picture on my file share and etc. Wreck yard is located in the hangar and it to me looks almost as if its a wreck yard. Not on the middle teleporter upstairs, don’t move and you’ll be launched straight up to the roof…but really, that design came about when I saw people launching others clear across the map, and thought, what could be a great way to use 4 spots without taking up all the teleporters, and that came along. And it was merely found by accident that you could make it launch you anyway you want by messing with it. But this all came down to naming time and to me, it looked some one just crashed all the building into each other and made it look like a wreck. Hope you enjoy…

Pictures and possibility of films will be up tonight if up-loader will work, I really hope so, but they’ll be on my file share as I have no comp or internet at home anymore, sadly…

and with the New Trick Film in my file share, it was quite by accident, but basically, you jump into an already out of bounds spot in any map they purposely made out of bounds, and it will slow your decent rapidly and and allow you to survive, which was pretty cool…