Wraiths, tanks, gauss cannons.

I cant stand there new firing system…The tanks dont bother me as much as the other two…First off when I fire the tanks/wraiths cannons i want more damage radius…Tanks: i can deal with how the shot glides down but,i dont really like it. Wraiths: Ok, They need to be fix. The aimming and ragne just plain out suck. Gauss cannons need a faster firing rate like in reach. They are a weak vehicle and need a strong attack along with that, the attack needs to have a good firing rate.

Gauss cannons are… weak?

I have to respectfully disagree.

> Gauss cannons are… weak?
>
> I have to respectfully disagree.

Same here. I’ve gone on multiple killing sprees on Exile and have seen people go on killing sprees with the Gauss Hog.

I came to enjoy the drop on tank shells once I got used to it. As for wraiths… I liked the old reticle and arc more. But, I’ll get used to this one.

I have gotten rampages with the gauss hog. Heck, it destroys the tank in three shots. It is not weak.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the Gauss Hog…please don’t start people complaining about something that doesn’t need fixing…I’m already worried about the rifle balance…

Wraith…I can understand the complaint, as it does seem to have lost it’s range…but It shouldn’t really matter anyway. It’s only on Vortex and Longbow, and there aren’t any real “cross map” sight lines to lob the shot across anyway.

Scorpion is fine as well.

The REGULAR Hog though…that could use a buff. Turret doesn’t do enough damage quickly enough to make it truly viable, given all the different methods for taking them out…

the ease with which one can go on a freaking rampage in a guass turrent is astounding. All you need is someone driving that are you communicating with, so you can let them know NOT to drive straight into the enemy base, amongst people with plasmas pistols and vehicle F-ing up DMRs.

If there’s a problem with the gauss hog, it’s the fact that only the blue team gets one on Exile, and the reds don’t.

> If there’s a problem with the gauss hog, it’s the fact that only the blue team gets one on Exile, and the reds don’t.

which is a major, major problem and shows me that 343 has no idea what map balance is. Same thing with haven. Symmetrical map with Asymmetrical spawns.

I’ve had kids literally at there spawn the with Gauss cannon picking us off like flies. A few well placed Gauss shots can take down a tank with ease.

seriously, its not even hard to hit people with, its sheer projectile size is O.o
and i mean, its always been that way, and its fine, you just cant give one team a Gauss and not the other.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter, and please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> the ease with which one can go on a freaking rampage in a guass turrent is astounding. All you need is someone driving that are you communicating with, so you can let them know NOT to drive straight into the enemy base, amongst people with plasmas pistols and vehicle F-ing up DMRs.

THERE IS NO F*CKING “N” IN THE WORD “TURRET”

And guess what? no one cares about spelling on an internet forum. i am well aware of that. I just don’t spend 5 minutes proofreading my posts. I mean, with over 2k posts, i cant imagine having to proofread them…shivers

Only one I have an issue with are the Wraith changes, should be more range, less splash damage. The other two were just flat out OP in Reach in many cases.

To be honest I don’t like how they increased the splash damage on some of the weapons and vehicles in Reach and Halo 4. Halo 3’s rockets were a bit weak but I liked how I skilled player could dodge them in some cases, making them not a guarenteed 4 kills sometimes. Then we go to Reach where the slow speed, low jump, and gigantic blast radius took all that away.

> > If there’s a problem with the gauss hog, it’s the fact that only the blue team gets one on Exile, and the reds don’t.
>
> which is a major, major problem and shows me that 343 has no idea what map balance is. Same thing with haven. Symmetrical map with Asymmetrical spawns.

What? Haven’s spawns are fine…

One team spawns on outside ramp, other on inside ramp…same distance to any ordinance available at spawn, same lines of sight…

Scorpions require skill now.

Wraiths are fine.

You should seriously stop playing if you think the gauss warthog needs to fire faster, it’s already ridiculously powerful.

> > the ease with which one can go on a freaking rampage in a guass turrent is astounding. All you need is someone driving that are you communicating with, so you can let them know NOT to drive straight into the enemy base, amongst people with plasmas pistols and vehicle F-ing up DMRs.
>
> THERE IS NO F*CKING “N” IN THE WORD “TURRET”

Haha I love you dude!