Wraiths please

is anyone else noticed the lack of wraiths in BTB on halo 4? lets all petition to get them back

First, I would like to Welcome you to Waypoint.

Also, I believe this thread, belongs in either the:

Halo 4 Section

or

Matchmaking Section

Moving to Matchmaking!

anyways…YES, there needs to be more wraiths. im not sure why a 2 MECHs were put in place of one wraith in Vortex.

We need more Elephants.

Yes, I have, we need to replace a Mantis in my opinion, way to many of those.

> lets all petition to get them back

Don’t do that on here though, that’s against the rules!

> <mark>Please do not start any “Sign petition” threads</mark> or solicit information from users. Please use the boards to start conversation about ideas or thoughts on Halo. Starting a discussion is a much more meaningful way to get a response from the community.

I’m not sure if you have technically started one yet, but I would delete that little bit just to be sure.

I’d like to see Wraiths replace the Mantis’ on Vortex. There’s no place for a Banshee on that map, it’s bad enough that small arms fire, Gauss Hogs, turrets, snipers, and Lasers can beat them. The Mantis’ are overkill.

Right now the only way to use a Wraith is to play Dominion on Exile, Vortex, and Longbow. Though you can’t do it in Lockdown, which is an AWESOME gametype, and will likely always get voted over basic Dominion.

more wraith, less mantis.

this is the formula for halo 5 gentleman.

I loved the Wraith on Vortex. Why did they have to get rid of it? I would rather drive around in a Wraith than a Scorpion given the choice of one or the other on a map. What I would REALLY want is the Revenant to make a comeback. My favorite Halo vehicle of all time.

> more wraith, less mantis.
>
> this is the formula for halo 5 gentleman.

Indeed! The wraith is an involving CQC vehicle that infantry can approach with some chance of success. It’s fun for everyone and let’s take this a step farther and make the rest of the vehicle sandbox fun along similar lines as the wraith is. More equality, deeper controls, and more interesting weapons than “The big thing that goes in a straight line then booms.”

This is sounding more and more like “bring back heavies.” Which I personally hate, but if that’s what everyone wants then more power to heavies.

I do notice a lack of the wraith actually. It would be nice to have it included more. I hope in the next Halo that the big team game types incorporate vehicles better, like a flying UNSC vehicle. Honestly I feel that vehicle game play in Halo 4 kind of sucks :/.

I like the Mantis, I think it’s the one thing that 343 did “right” in the vehicle sandbox. But they’re everywhere these days.

Bring the Wraith back! But TBH I never really liked how it played in Halo 4’s overly cluttered maps.

Still, bring it back!

> I loved the Wraith on Vortex. Why did they have to get rid of it? I would rather drive around in a Wraith than a Scorpion given the choice of one or the other on a map. What I would REALLY want is the Revenant to make a comeback. My favorite Halo vehicle of all time.

You can’t get a Revenant until I get a Hornet. lol

> You can’t get a Revenant until I get a Hornet. lol

While we’re at it, I’d like a Chopper :slight_smile: