Wraith targeting is off

There’s something off about the halo 5 wraith. Hitting a target for some reason is more difficult to say the least.

I don’t know why this is. “But u just suc at game tho” well no. Use the wraiths from halo 2,3,4,reach,ODST,halo 2A the wraiths in all those games have very good targeting. Hell, with those wraiths you could take out banshees with relative ease. Halo 5’s wraith on the other hand has a very strange targeting system, it is far more difficult to predict where the plasma bolt will land and to add insult to injury there is a 1 second delay before you can actually see the bolt you just fired.

The wraith in halo 5 is strange to say the least.

Yeah it’s awkwardly slow.

I think its the way it arcs and how far it goes. I’ve had better chances when using the Ultra Wraith. I’ve found thats its much more suited for closer engagements.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> I think its the way it arcs. I’ve had better chances when using the Ultra Wraith.

I’ve been testing it in forge and it’s pretty difficult to predict the landing. I mean in a controlled setting were you are testing the shots you have a good chance at seeing were it will land, but in warzone or BTB were you are in battle it’s next to impossible to hit a target at a distance.

Love the Wraith! But these Wraiths do seem to be significantly delayed, and hitting targets is allot more difficult. I’ve also noticed an increase in damage done by shooting close compared to other games where it seems to only knock it about.

> 2533274845527107;4:
> > 2535409103705542;3:
> > I think its the way it arcs. I’ve had better chances when using the Ultra Wraith.
>
>
> I’ve been testing it in forge and it’s pretty difficult to predict the landing. I mean in a controlled setting were you are testing the shots you have a good chance at seeing were it will land, but in warzone or BTB were you are in battle it’s next to impossible to hit a target at a distance.

Sometimes, my shots just disappear. Especially the Ultra one… lol I’ve noticed it numerous times too that hit targets at a distance is much harder. I can’t explain how I started to accurately land the shots. It had something to do with the reticule. But anyways, I figured its better to use it much more up close. Getting away is easy too as you can just use the boost away or splatter someone.

> 2535409103705542;6:
> > 2533274845527107;4:
> > > 2535409103705542;3:
> > > I think its the way it arcs. I’ve had better chances when using the Ultra Wraith.
> >
> >
> > I’ve been testing it in forge and it’s pretty difficult to predict the landing. I mean in a controlled setting were you are testing the shots you have a good chance at seeing were it will land, but in warzone or BTB were you are in battle it’s next to impossible to hit a target at a distance.
>
>
> Sometimes, my shots just disappear. Especially the Ultra one… lol I’ve noticed it numerous times too that hit targets at a distance is much harder. I can’t explain how I started to accurately land the shots. It had something to do with the reticule. But anyways, I figured its better to use it much more up close. Getting away is easy too as you can just use the boost away or splatter someone.

I’m glad i’m not the only one noticing this. 343 should really try and fix this. New look aside this wraith needs some serious work.

Shooting something out of the sky with the wraith is only possible for the ai.

Not only is it difficult, I’ve discovered the Ultra Wraith shoots much faster. Making the reticle inaccurate.

> 2533274875982754;8:
> Shooting something out of the sky with the wraith is only possible for the ai.

Those AI wraiths can hit master chief plummeting into orbit no matter how fast he falls onto the planet, but all in all the only lroblem I have with the wraith is the turkey because the spread is so noticeable you can barely kill anyone but that’s if I ever bother to aid a teammate that way since I could get destroyed along with them