Wraith/Tanks sprinkler system of a turret.

Not sure if it’s asking too much, But i do believe the turrets for Tanks and Wraiths need buffs. Simply turrets don’t seem appealing any more. As you jump in you’re an easy target.

• Tanks turret for example; The spread on this is terrible, it’s no longer pinpoint. Does not make sense to me how the warthog turret and the handheld turrets (Yes, being that they are the same just different positions) have pinpoint accuracy, yet you jump on a tanks turret, pull the trigger for a second and it goes spreading out like it’s a sprinkler system. No one even fears the turrets, they simply jump on the front and have a good 50/50 chance to kill you simply because it’s just so underpowered. But that’s literally all the turrets good for, is if people jump on the front of the tank and you pop them off, or unless you try burst fire some spartans down, but they have to be relatively close to do so.

• The wraiths turret is just… what even. Sprinkler system + Over heats like crazy (Not to say the tanks doesnt either) Thats all i can say, i dont even want to get into detail of the wraiths turret.
    I want to help my Tank/Wraith driver and try combat against people attempting to destroy them, but sit there as target practice for a DMR/Sniper and just heave spartans jump all over the tank simply because the turret’s hardly useful.

I don’t believe it would unbalance the game that much to just have… atleast the spread reduced of the gunner, keep the overheating the same, just… The spread is unbearble. I’m not expecting to go on running riots with the thing, but atleast some help to the team when I’m in the turret and not just a ‘Wait till someone boards front and pop them off’ gunner.

So true. To somewhat fix this, they could have it not overheat. ONI Scorpion’s chain gun would be cool to have the explosive rounds, too.

The wraith turret really needs some tweaking. Way to weak, slow travel time, and bloom while firing really hurts this turret badly. The scorpion turret isn’t as bad but hitting anything reliably beyond 30 meters is difficult due to the crazy spread it has.

> 2533274818737568;2:
> So true. To somewhat fix this, they could have it not overheat. ONI Scorpion’s chain gun would be cool to have the explosive rounds, too.

Explosive rounds, calm down satan lol thats like the answer on the turret. I was just calling for a bit of a buff, but a massacre on the turret itself is a bit overboard ahaha

> 2533274950604834;3:
> The wraith turret really needs some tweaking. Way to weak, slow travel time, and bloom while firing really hurts this turret badly. The scorpion turret isn’t as bad but hitting anything reliably beyond 30 meters is difficult due to the crazy spread it has.

Yeah this, wraiths turret is just really… pathetic to say the least, and yeah true, its mainly used just to smack people off boarding.

I noticed this too.
I often try to hop in turrets on teammates tanks, not sure if it is true, but I feel like I soak up some damage and make it last longer for them. I always liked being able to stop some of the boarders too, but the spread is pathetic. Where I used to be able to cut down enemies now I just tickle their shields a bit. Vehicle mounted turrets definitely need some tuning.

The turrets are least deter front boarders.

Yeah I jump in the turrets a lot with my friends and agree with your statement they just seem so ineffective.

Agreed. Another thing that needs to be done is a 5-10 sec boarding immunity when you pull out a vehicle. I’ve got boarded instantly about 5 times and it’s really frustrating.

I agree entirely. Gunner turrets are absolutely pathetic in this game. You’re basically handicapping your team by hopping on the turret, as you’d be better off simply running at the enemy, unarmed, just to soak up bullets and take the attention off teammates, than you would be trying to do work on one of those bloom-fest turrets. You’ll get plenty of assists, though, if you’re really into that sort of thing…
And for the Wraith, you know you have trouble when even the stand alone, handheld plasma turret REQ can’t get a kill to save your life.

> 2535447480293666;8:
> Agreed. Another thing that needs to be done is a 5-10 sec boarding immunity when you pull out a vehicle. I’ve got boarded instantly about 5 times and it’s really frustrating.

You’re reading my mind, man - it’s such an infuriating problem to have. Just today, I was on offense in a game of WZ Assault on Spire and I ran into a new breed of -Yoink- hole… We took the spire and eventually the armory after that, but when anybody on our team tried to bring in a vehicle… We were greeted by two dip -Yoink- from the enemy team who had stayed behind, despite their core being sieged, who were just waiting at that lower road near the spire, insta-boarding and destroying people the moment they spawned in. I didn’t take it very well when I called in a Wraith Ultra, only to be swarmed within seconds of spawning in.

hmm I’ve found the turrets on the tanks to be about the same as the warthog but i guess I’m not paying attention. i just use them to make sure my friend in a tank isn’t going to die so easily. they do feel pretty worthless. doesnt the turret in the ONI tank do more damage?

> 2535430774767416;11:
> hmm I’ve found the turrets on the tanks to be about the same as the warthog but i guess I’m not paying attention. i just use them to make sure my friend in a tank isn’t going to die so easily. they do feel pretty worthless. doesnt the turret in the ONI tank do more damage?

How so? The tank turret not only overheats faster but has no pinpoint accuracy as well, just spreads. And sadly no, all turrets are the same for both Normal, to Oni along with normal wraiths and Ultra wraiths.

> 2533274800438887;6:
> The turrets are least deter front boarders.

i tried stopping a boarder from the front on both, didnt do anything. in other games you could stop front boarders but this game you cant. its just too weak that they can run up, board, no plant before you can kill them.

Something sure felt wonky on this one

> 2603643534597848;14:
> Something sure felt wonky on this one

LOL! I would’ve been so salty on this, a good solider goes down with the ship! But a smart one does abandon it… ahaha

Sprinkler system is the funniest, and most accurate, comp for the Wraith turret I’ve ever seen. Hilarious.

> 2533274805497312;16:
> Sprinkler system is the funniest, and most accurate, comp for the Wraith turret I’ve ever seen. Hilarious.

There should actually be a commendation for the wraiths turret called ‘Sprinkler Kills’

> 2533274867011991;17:
> > 2533274805497312;16:
> > Sprinkler system is the funniest, and most accurate, comp for the Wraith turret I’ve ever seen. Hilarious.
>
>
> There should actually be a commendation for the wraiths turret called ‘Sprinkler Kills’

‘Water The Grass’

> 2533274805497312;18:
> > 2533274867011991;17:
> > > 2533274805497312;16:
> > > Sprinkler system is the funniest, and most accurate, comp for the Wraith turret I’ve ever seen. Hilarious.
> >
> >
> > There should actually be a commendation for the wraiths turret called ‘Sprinkler Kills’
>
>
> ‘Water The Grass’

‘Spray & Pray’

I have litle experience with these turrets, but would you not just get infinitely sniped by sentinel brs if you hopped on the turret?