Wow that really just happened!?

I joined a grifball game in progess and realized the map was messed up. When I would spawn there would be a wall in front of me and the game would push my character through it. The last 2 times I spawned though it killed me. So then I got booted for repeatedly committing suicide which I didn’t. The game killed me when I instantly spawned cause the map was messed up with a wall in front of the spawn. Then guess what else happened… Yep you guessed it I got banned!!! I have never been banned in any Halo game but I get banned in Halo 5 cause the grifball map messed up and had a wall in front of the spawn so it killed me when I spawned. Yay boot and ban me cause the game screws up. So now I can’t play and it’s not my fault…it is this broken game called Halo 5 trash…I mean guardians. Thanks 343 for making my descsion to play another game that much easier.

Blame the guy who made skylark, not 343. Granted 343 should of tested skylark first.

> 2533274884969133;2:
> Blame the guy who made skylark, not 343. Granted 343 should of tested skylark first.

i think all the maps go through testing, its possible when the played they played in forge mode so they could get the certain aspects correct (being in forge makes it easy to fix) so maybe the animation was not playing. IDK kind of shocking something that flaw made it through, can walls be phasible? The only other option I see is that its glitched and the phase broke.

Please use this thread to discuss this topic, thanks.