Wow, thanks again for ignoring us 343...

So the new update is out… a new map is nice, and being able to play an old map on Warzone Assault is nice, bugfixes are nice. But I couldn’t give a damn about pizza skins, yet more BRs to scroll through and all the other stuff.

My first complaint - we have requested regional server selection, they said they’re looking to fix lag issues, yet here we are with no mention at all. This is a game breaking issue for us, and it’s being ignored.

My second complaint - I have too many damn BRs to scroll through already, and my REQ menu lags. Yet they’re adding even more, and not giving us an option to hide the ones we don’t use. Wow.

My third complaint - the new map kinda stinks. Just played it, maybe I’ll get used to it, but not a fan of what I’ve seen so far.

My fourth complaint - no new playlists! What the hell? They already made team doubles, all they need to do is to add it back again, how lazy are they?

Apparently 343 listen to “feedback”. Since they totally ignore this forum, I can assume that the only feedback they listen to is when they put a microphone near a speaker and make it scream. Because pizza skins were right at the top of all our lists, right?

They released what was in the patch, I think two weeks ago. We already knew all of those things were not in this update. They technically did listen to feedback since they increased weapon despawn in Warzone to 20 seconds from 5, as well as made it faster to level up in Warzone. Still, your complaints are valid.

> 2533274792641480;1:
> So the new update is out… a new map is nice, and being able to play an old map on Warzone Assault is nice, bugfixes are nice. But I couldn’t give a damn about pizza skins, yet more BRs to scroll through and all the other stuff.
>
> My first complaint - we have requested regional server selection, they said they’re looking to fix lag issues, yet here we are with no mention at all. This is a game breaking issue for us, and it’s being ignored.
>
> My second complaint - I have too many damn BRs to scroll through already, and my REQ menu lags. Yet they’re adding even more, and not giving us an option to hide the ones we don’t use. Wow.
>
> My third complaint - the new map kinda stinks. Just played it, maybe I’ll get used to it, but not a fan of what I’ve seen so far.
>
> My fourth complaint - no new playlists! What the hell? They already made team doubles, all they need to do is to add it back again, how lazy are they?
>
> Apparently 343 listen to “feedback”. Since they totally ignore this forum, I can assume that the only feedback they listen to is when they put a microphone near a speaker and make it scream. Because pizza skins were right at the top of all our lists, right?

1. This takes time to implement. it wont happen as soon as you throw a tantrum

2. i am sure a more fluid system will come out once they finish the content they planned out and are currently working on (there is a system in place its not like they sit back and wait for ppl to complain after launch)

3. this thread sucks. see? i have an opinion too :slight_smile:

4. playlists were confirmed for february update weeks ago by Bravo on twitter, live stream, and a few community updates ON THIS SITE. please ask someone if you dont know where to get information

> 2533274800383882;2:
> They released what was in the patch, I think two weeks ago. We already knew all of those things were not in this update. They technically did listen to feedback since they increased weapon despawn in Warzone to 20 seconds from 5, as well as made it faster to level up in Warzone. Still your complaints are still valid.

Yeah that’s a good point, I forgot about that. Shame about the rest though!

Did you read the patch notes? Lots of changes based on fan feedback.

> 2533275010968401;3:
> > 2533274792641480;1:
> > So the new update is out… a new map is nice, and being able to play an old map on Warzone Assault is nice, bugfixes are nice. But I couldn’t give a damn about pizza skins, yet more BRs to scroll through and all the other stuff.
> >
> > My first complaint - we have requested regional server selection, they said they’re looking to fix lag issues, yet here we are with no mention at all. This is a game breaking issue for us, and it’s being ignored.
> >
> > My second complaint - I have too many damn BRs to scroll through already, and my REQ menu lags. Yet they’re adding even more, and not giving us an option to hide the ones we don’t use. Wow.
> >
> > My third complaint - the new map kinda stinks. Just played it, maybe I’ll get used to it, but not a fan of what I’ve seen so far.
> >
> > My fourth complaint - no new playlists! What the hell? They already made team doubles, all they need to do is to add it back again, how lazy are they?
> >
> > Apparently 343 listen to “feedback”. Since they totally ignore this forum, I can assume that the only feedback they listen to is when they put a microphone near a speaker and make it scream. Because pizza skins were right at the top of all our lists, right?
>
>
> 1. This takes time to implement. it wont happen as soon as you throw a tantrum
>
> 2. i am sure a more fluid system will come out once they finish the content they planned out and are currently working on (there is a system in place its not like they sit back and wait for ppl to complain after launch)
>
> 3. this thread sucks. see? i have an opinion too :slight_smile:
>
> 4. playlists were confirmed for february update weeks ago by Bravo on twitter, live stream, and a few community updates ON THIS SITE. please ask someone if you dont know where to get information

1. Time has past, several months in fact. And they have replied on THIS SITE, please ask someone if you don’t know where to get information. And please learn to read before you reply again, as I already mentioned this in my post.

2. You’re sure? Link please, or it didn’t happen.

3. You suck, go away if you don’t like it.

4. Playlists have already been made, added, then removed. But I guess you missed that?

Read the patch notes! This thing is LOADED with fixes based on fan feedback. From forge, to ui, to weapon despawns, to bug fixes, to req leveling and balance, etc

Unless the patch contained a fix for every complaint the OP had then he was going to make a post about being completely ignored. You can’t please everyone all the time, and you can’t please some people any time.

> 2533274813469393;8:
> Unless the patch contained a fix for every complaint the OP had then he was going to make a post about being completely ignored. You can’t please everyone all the time, and you can’t please some people any time.

Yeah, ungrateful little kids. They have no idea how hard it is to make a game and they expect far too much from regular humans.

Why do people keep complaining about doubles? When they released the population doubts for the playlist, doubles had the lowest attachment rate of any playlist that’s been in h5 to date. Why would they bother baking it permanent if it’s the lowest populated playlist when it’s available?

frankly we get what we paid for…which isn’t much seeing as though others pay for us and the stuff offered is stuff that some of us won’t even unlock or want to unlock. frankly I’d just be happy with an update that puts in a voting lobby and some map packs like the days of old, is that unreasonable?

Being from Europe myself, I can fully appreciate what the OP is saying. Resolving the issue of getting placed on US servers the vast majority of games is not so much a ‘nice to have addon’ as it is a must-have. I do realize that it may take time to deploy a solution, but at the very least 343 needs to acknowledge the issue and outline in which ways they’re approaching the issue.

I wish 343 had a magic wand and could defecate content from their butts too, but unfortunately in the real world content takes time and effort. Time is the part you seem to not be comprehending. Its ok. Time is an illusive concept, to even the most adept of philosophers and physicists.

> 2533274921838152;7:
> Read the patch notes! This thing is LOADED with fixes based on fan feedback. From forge, to ui, to weapon despawns, to bug fixes, to req leveling and balance, etc

Yeah, because there has been dozens of threads requesting that stuff… right? Nope!

Lets examine this in detail:

I’ve seen several threads complaining about the REQ menu being laggy, and zero threads requesting more BRs. Yet they add more BRs.

There is a 100+ thread requesting server selection, it’s a game breaking issue, no fix.

Loads of threads requesting to please add new maps and no more remakes, they respond by adding a remake and no new maps.

As for the forge - the BIGGEST request has been to let us use it offline. Guess what? Yep, you guessed it, no mention of this either.

I could go on, but I think you get the point.

Fear not! There’s always Halo MCC.

> 2533274921838152;9:
> > 2533274813469393;8:
> > Unless the patch contained a fix for every complaint the OP had then he was going to make a post about being completely ignored. You can’t please everyone all the time, and you can’t please some people any time.
>
>
> Yeah, ungrateful little kids. They have no idea how hard it is to make a game and they expect far too much from regular humans.

Simple Jack, thanks for the reply.

Firstly, I don’t need to know how hard it is to make a game, that’s not my problem. That’s 343(Microsofts) problem, and I have paid them to do it. Don’t be such a weak minded drone, they are a huge multi billion $$ corporation and they have tons of resources. If they wanted to fix the big issues, they could. Stop attacking the little guy and defending the corporation, wise up.

Secondly, the issues I’ve mentioned(apart from me not liking the map) have all been requested on this forum, over and over again.

The only thing the OP said that I can really agree with is the hiding loadout weapons option part. That would be helpful in the future. The req screen can lag and there are a bunch of battle rifles and other things I don’t use that have to be scrolled through to get what I use. Would be cool to be able to hide unused stuff. Other than that, I really liked the update. If they give us everything we ask for all at once then the fun of free monthly dlc/updates would get dulled a bit.

> 2547348539238747;15:
> Fear not! There’s always Halo MCC.

As you have clearly carried this on from the other thread, I have reported you for trolling. I suggested MCC as you don’t like sprint, however MCC isn’t appropriate here as I like Halo 5. But we both know you’re just saying it because I suggested it to you, hence the report.

You need to move on from that thread, and learn not to continue arguments into other threads. Grow up.

I feel like everything 343 does has a con.

> 2533274794025581;13:
> I wish 343 had a magic wand and could defecate content from their butts too, but unfortunately in the real world content takes time and effort. Time is the part you seem to not be comprehending. Its ok. Time is an illusive concept, to even the most adept of philosophers and physicists.

I guess that you can’t read very well? Because I already mentioned that the EU servers thread is months old. How much time would you suggest we wait? Perhaps we should wait for the entire lifespan of the game? My guess is that is what 343 want.

What part of my post makes you think that I cannot comprehend time? Would it be the part where I mentioned that the playlists had been added and taken out again? Lol, wise up and stop making ill thought out comments, you’ll only make yourself look foolish.