Wow. (Spoiler enough)

Wow is really all I can say after that Campaign.
Halo 6 CANNOT get here even remotely fast enough… holy crap, seriously. I don’t mean to waste thread space for something trivial and just ramble about it, but that campaign blew me away for the most part, I need to know how this crap ends in Halo 6. Please have it ready by tomorrow, 343, thank you.

This was like the ending of Halo 2, but 1000x worse…
Thoughts?

I hope they find the good version of Cortana in Halo 6. The one in this game was not the Cortana we knew :frowning:

It was a good campaign and story and I agree that I want halo 6 tomorrow to continue the story as it was amazing, sorry for disagreeing

It was mental, I did not see it coming, can’t wait to see what happens next! too bad we have to wait 3 years :frowning:

> 2535452997078700;4:
> It was mental, I did not see it coming, can’t wait to see what happens next! too bad we have to wait 3 years :frowning:

No kidding. There has never been a game to hit me as hard as this one did.
It left me with plenty of curiosity as to how this will all play out, Halo 6 may become the single most hyped game of all time just off of this campaign alone.

Ugh, I can’t stop having feelings over this story so far. I’m having a major “Holy crap!!!” and a “WTF” all at the same time. We need Halo 6, BADLY.

Just finished it… and holy -Yoink-, that was amazing. It was literally 0-100 in 0.2 seconds. I can’t wait for the next part of this story.

> 2533274838804559;5:
> > 2535452997078700;4:
> > It was mental, I did not see it coming, can’t wait to see what happens next! too bad we have to wait 3 years :frowning:
>
>
> No kidding. There has never been a game to hit me as hard as this one did.
> It left me with plenty of curiosity as to how this will all play out, Halo 6 may become the single most hyped game of all time just off of this campaign alone.
>
> Ugh, I can’t stop having feelings over this story so far. I’m having a major “Holy crap!!!” and a “WTF” all at the same time. We need Halo 6, BADLY.

Right? I did not see that coming. 343 did an amazing job on not only the story, but keeping it a secret until now.

> 2533274837720524;6:
> Just finished it… and holy -Yoink-, that was amazing. It was literally 0-100 in 0.2 seconds. I can’t wait for the next part of this story.

You aren’t kidding… Despite all this, I feel like I’m at a loss for words over this story.

I’m still processing what I just experienced. It was definitely good, but I cannot think straight in my tired mind. But yeah, I had no idea where Halo 5 would end up.

> 2533274837720524;7:
> > 2533274838804559;5:
> > > 2535452997078700;4:
> > > It was mental, I did not see it coming, can’t wait to see what happens next! too bad we have to wait 3 years :frowning:
> >
> >
> > No kidding. There has never been a game to hit me as hard as this one did.
> > It left me with plenty of curiosity as to how this will all play out, Halo 6 may become the single most hyped game of all time just off of this campaign alone.
> >
> > Ugh, I can’t stop having feelings over this story so far. I’m having a major “Holy crap!!!” and a “WTF” all at the same time. We need Halo 6, BADLY.
>
>
> Right? I did not see that coming. 343 did an amazing job on not only the story, but keeping it a secret until now.

Exactly, I think that’s what surprised me most. Most movies and games today release enough for you to figure out the gist of whats gonna happen by the second level (or even before you buy the game). 343 did a FANTASTIC job at hitting us with a massive curve ball.

> 2533274833220099;9:
> I’m still processing what I just experienced. It was definitely good, but I cannot think straight in my tired mind. But yeah, I had no idea where Halo 5 would end up.

I’m with you there, it’ll be a long while before I can process any of this fully.

Exuberant Witness is bae <3

I think they are trying too hard to stretch the story. Dont hate me for saying this but end the master chief saga and move on to a new cast. I know Halo 5 has Locke and crew but it still was a master chief oriented story.

> 2533274813616725;13:
> I think they are trying too hard to stretch the story. Dont hate me for saying this but and the master chief saga and move on to a new cast. I know Halo 5 has Locke and crew but it still was a master chief oriented story.

I kind of get what you are saying, but respectfully disagree. In my mind, that was no where near long enough, but the story to me was so unbelievably good that it didn’t matter other than making me want/need more.
I’m happy it was still a Chief oriented story, I think that was a concern for many in the fan base.
I can only imagine what kind of story Halo 6 will bring, I don’t think it’ll top this, but if it does, we are going to see many people die from the inability of their brains to process what they just played.

Wll i doubt anything will be concluded in 6 as arent they planning on doing another trilogy, I expect we wont see any real answers until then.
Also, cortana hasnt been right since 3, in 4 she was so frustrating, i was quite happy when she died tbh, she was doing my head in lol

> 2535419520188639;15:
> Wll i doubt anything will be concluded in 6 as arent they planning on doing another trilogy, I expect we wont see any real answers until then.
> Also, cortana hasnt been right since 3, in 4 she was so frustrating, i was quite happy when she died tbh, she was doing my head in lol

I can agree. After Halo 4 I really started to not like and trust Cortana. I kinda wish he decommissioned her during First Strike when she first started showing signs of being unstable. But hey, armored Cortana here to mess up humanity, that’s gonna be an interesting story.

Great Story, great Campaign. Locke is a great Character. (Buck i don’t need to mention, i mean he is freaking nathan fillion aka Buck). And i wouldn’t mind if he will be some kind of Second Main-Character in this Series, but i like how the even though there were only 3/15 Mission with Master Chief, how the Story where centered arround him. I did see some things coming, but other things even surprised me. So i can’t agree with the Reviews, for me its one of the Best if not best Storys so far of the Halo franchise…

Loved the campaign. I also like that Cortana turned the way she did. She always bugged me and now I get to (hopefully) blast her in Halo 6. Haven’t played any other modes yet. Need to take a shower and recharge.

Halo 6: Infinity Gauntlet.

When Cortana put Blue team in the cryptum my jaw hit the floor completely!!What an amazing story though!