Wow look at thet Bulletin

Wow is that a Boltshot what is it a Pro Pistol?
https://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/08/15/The-Halo-Bulletin-81512.aspx

I love the new emblems and skins.

The Boltshot sounds interesting… :stuck_out_tongue:

Dat carbine skin.

Sounds like we will be getting some awesome new info each week until the release…This is what makes me think so… “And that, my friends, wraps up yet another Halo Bulletin. I’ll see you next week, when hopefully our <mark>weekly communication will be music to your ears.</mark> Until then…”- Bs Angel

Weapon skins even make the plasma pistol seem appealing…

> Weapon skins even make the plasma pistol seem appealing…

You got the right!!

Boltshot huh? Sounds like it could shoot electricity bolts. If so, I’ve wanted something like that in Halo for a long, long time.

it seems like people can understand more now and quit complaining yay something to be happy about

> Dat carbine skin.

This. There is no reason for me not to pick Rogue. Best armor, skin for my favorite weapon, OP perk.

> it seems like people can understand more now and quit complaining yay something to be happy about

People should just wait until 343 talks about their stuff and we shouldn’t listen to any other news people.

I’m releaved the skins are not that drastic colourful looking.
I like the DMR, Carbine and BR skins, simple yet stylish.

Dude…that all looks amazing

I’m still not quite sure on how the specializations work.
Once you reach level 50 and you equip a specialization does that mean that you’re stuck with that specialization until you reach level 60, then you can chose a new one to advance through?

> > Dat carbine skin.
>
> This. There is no reason for me not to pick Rogue. Best armor, skin for my favorite weapon, OP perk.

Funny how such a subtle perk could be considered overpowered. She said your aim is a little steadier not completely and this leads me to believe that your scope will shake when being shot.

Wait…

Boltshot Halo 4 - Boomshot Gears of War
ScattershotHalo 4 - Scattergun, TF2

What.

> Wait…
>
> Boltshot Halo 4 - Boomshot Gears of War
> ScattershotHalo 4 - Scattergun, TF2
>
> What.

You mean like scatterguns in real life?

> > it seems like people can understand more now and quit complaining yay something to be happy about
>
> People should just wait until 343 talks about their stuff and we shouldn’t listen to any other news people.

343i shouldn’t talk about their stuff to other news people, since journalists can’t seem to get details right.

> Wait…
>
> Boltshot Halo 4 - Boomshot Gears of War
> ScattershotHalo 4 - Scattergun, TF2
>
> What.

And, and carbine starts with C, hmm… C for CoD!!

conspiracy!!!

I now have a rough idea of my Halo 4 preferences. :3

Carbine (with dat beautiful skin)
Plasma Pistol (with dat beautiful skin)

ODST helmet

and that’s it :stuck_out_tongue: