Wow, Leaks proved Bullshirt.

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?index

this is a page of frankies comments from 2 weeks ago, it turns out that spark will have a new look, jen taylor is still here, and cortana upgrades masterchiefs armor.

AND MOAR.

This just took me to a forum index. Where’s an actual post/thread?

And thus, you’ve demonstrated how crappy Bungie.org’s site is, especially their forum.

SO how about you link the actual comment to back yourself up…

> And thus, you’ve demonstrated how crappy Bungie.org’s site is, especially their forum.
>
> SO how about you link the actual comment to back yourself up…

This.

And I’m very skeptical that Franky released official Halo 4 details in just a post on forums that aren’t even the official set.

Especially now that you say real songs are in the soundtrack…

Songs from 1980 in a game that’s based in 2500? C’mon now…

First off it’s Frankie, secondly the spark comment was for CEA, and I can’t find him saying ANYTHING about Cortana upgrading Chief’s armor.

I don’t care what they say, GrimBrother One is not a jerk!!

Then why post? Seriously that’s just annoying. I don’t believe anything you just said. And I’m not going to scroll through just to find information you probably misinterpreted.

When you actually have real sources and links, I’ll read.

That’s why I’ve never liked HBO, the forums just seem like a huge mess.

I don’t even know where to go on that website.

Indeed OP, don’t post something like this without direct links to the source. Saying you are too busy is no excuse: don’t post at all if you can’t prove your claims. As I frequent lurker on HBO, I went ahead and found direct links to your most of claims.

<a href=http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1078499>Spark’s look and voice

snip (apparently I was breaking a rule with this one, sorry)

<a href=http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1076188>Chief’s appearance

Couldn’t find a post about Jen though.

The use of Metallica might indicate a reference to Sgt Johnson who had an affinity for 20th century metal.

> The use of Metallica might indicate a reference to Sgt Johnson who had an affinity for 20th century metal.

Honestly, it doesn’t fit with Halo.

There was this…

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1078499

Frankie talking about Spark…Nothing about Jen Taylor or any of that rot though, and nothing about Halo 4.

How do we even know that is Frankie?

> > The use of Metallica might indicate a reference to Sgt Johnson who had an affinity for 20th century metal.
>
> Honestly, it doesn’t fit with Halo.

How does fast paced, progessive Metal music not fit in a fast-paced action-based first person shooter?

As a rabid 80’s Metallica fan, I am deeply offended! :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > The use of Metallica might indicate a reference to Sgt Johnson who had an affinity for 20th century metal.
> >
> > Honestly, it doesn’t fit with Halo.
>
> How does fast paced, progessive Metal music not fit in a fast-paced action-based first person shooter?
>
> As a rabid 80’s Metallica fan, I am deeply offended! :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t get me wrong, I love Metallica, it just doesn’t have the Halo feel. Using popular or old music seems to be trend in gaming now. Breaking Benjamin in Halo, Linkin Park in Medal of Honor, and A7X in Call of Duty. It’s getting a little out of hand honestly.

Why would you post a thread with a link to another website’s forum? and “leaked” information at that.

again:
As bs angel has mentioned plenty of times in threads-
Per the Waypoint Forum Guidelines:

> Do not discuss or post links to inappropriate content.
> This includes all forms of media such as websites, pictures, videos, and leaked content, real or fake.

A lot of us here at Waypoint respect the rules and one another. We will try our best to keep these forums running smooth and friendly until we are forced to leave. Respect the rules please.

&lt;4

That’s a total bummer because the “leaked” info sounded awesome, if this really is just another Halo FPS using the same formula I am considerably less interested.

Come on 343, we need innovation, rehashing is getting old fast. Please don’t throw Halo down the crapper, I understand it is a business that you want to continue making money off of, but if this really is just another “Halo” it’s going to hurt your sales a lot. The Halo games up to date have been great, but I am ready for something new, as are millions of other people who would agree, Halo needs to innovate to continue being relevant.