Wow Lag Much!?

What is up with the ridiculous lag that seems to be never ending in War Games!? Is 343i not even going to look into it and attempt to fix it?

343 doesn’t care how laggy it is, as long as we can connect.

Pretty much this ^^

I rarely ever have lag in Halo 4, so it sounds like it must be an issue on your end. Could be a connection issue of some sort, or you might need a better connection to play properly.

Well that pretty much sucks…what ever happened to caring about the community and giving them a fun solid experience…oh wait thats right 343i is in charge now, not Bungie…sad day

Check your connection - I only get occasional lag.

This is one of the downsides to the small population though, the system finds it harder to get you games with a good connection.

I think that lag is one of the reasons that we didn’t have an open beta. 343 knew that they couldn’t fix it, so they just kept it away from people.

> Check your connection - I only get occasional lag.
>
> This is one of the downsides to the small population though, the system finds it harder to get you games with a good connection.

My connection is fine, Open Nat and otherwise full green bar on other games. However in War Games, EVERYONE has red bar now…it is ridiculous

Lag isn’t their problem or everyone would be experiencing it. The problem is on your end.

> I rarely ever have lag in Halo 4, so it sounds like it must be an issue on your end. Could be a connection issue of some sort, or you might need a better connection to play properly.

No, it is not a personal connection issue. Every friend I have has stopped playing h4 due to the lag. The problem doesn’t exist playing other games.

> Lag isn’t their problem or everyone would be experiencing it. The problem is on your end.

Than again, why is everyone in the lobby having red bar? No it is not on my end, as I previously stated, Open Nat and green bar in other games (Reach, Halo 3 etc.)

Wanna see one lag that really got to me. Here it is, with me on the turrent.

> 343 doesn’t care how laggy it is, as long as we can connect.

I hate to admit, but ^this^ guy is right. Its sad in a way.

343 can’t fix lag when it isn’t their issue.

If your games are lagging, it is either your connection or the hosts connection, there are no dedicated servers.

> > Lag isn’t their problem or everyone would be experiencing it. The problem is on your end.
>
> Than again, why is everyone in the lobby having red bar? No it is not on my end, as I previously stated, Open Nat and green bar in other games (Reach, Halo 3 etc.)

Probably a poor host then.