Wow just played the most unbalanced 4v4 slayer

Opposing team:

• Diamond 5 - Champion 115 - Onyx 1599 - Unranked (placement match)
    My team:

• Diamond 5 - Diamond 3 - Platinum 5 - Platinum 5
    Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to enjoy playing Halo 5 anymore?

My experience was a little worse. In doubles I ranked Bronze, my teammate was playing his fourth game he hard ever played, so he was unranked. We were matched up with a Champion 2 and a Champion 6. My team mate quit 30 seconds in, and I managed to get two kills. It actually made me think of quitting, but I did indore the pummeling.

> 2659268351405841;1:
> Opposing team:
> - Diamond 5 - Champion 115 - Onyx 1599 - Unranked (placement match)My team:
> - Diamond 5 - Diamond 3 - Platinum 5 - Platinum 5Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to enjoy playing Halo 5 anymore?

Are they not looking into fixing this issue? Or is it staying like this. If so then that’s a shame since that really is not balanced at all!

> 2533274893413600;3:
> > 2659268351405841;1:
> > Opposing team:
> > - Diamond 5 - Champion 115 - Onyx 1599 - Unranked (placement match)My team:
> > - Diamond 5 - Diamond 3 - Platinum 5 - Platinum 5Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to enjoy playing Halo 5 anymore?
>
> Are they not looking into fixing this issue? Or is it staying like this. If so then that’s a shame since that really is not balanced at all!

Hey, I think there are some plans going on to fix this problem! When you look at the posts form 343 employee Josh Menke (ZaedynFel) you can find a thread where he adressed this issue. I hope they find a solution soon!
Hopefully this helped you :slight_smile:

> 2533274879297067;4:
> > 2533274893413600;3:
> > > 2659268351405841;1:
> > > Opposing team:
> > > - Diamond 5 - Champion 115 - Onyx 1599 - Unranked (placement match)My team:
> > > - Diamond 5 - Diamond 3 - Platinum 5 - Platinum 5Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to enjoy playing Halo 5 anymore?
> >
> > Are they not looking into fixing this issue? Or is it staying like this. If so then that’s a shame since that really is not balanced at all!
>
> Hey, I think there are some plans going on to fix this problem! When you look at the posts form 343 employee Josh Menke (ZaedynFel) you can find a thread where he adressed this issue. I hope they find a solution soon!
> Hopefully this helped you :slight_smile:

I’ve read his posts and it’s great that he’s said that, but by his own words the ETA for much needed changes to actually be implemented is usually less than ideal. That’s too bad, because as we wait, the population shrinks and that makes the issue harder to fix.

I been reading the matchmaking updates by josh, i can confirm that these changes are not coming anytime soon. He was very honest to explain the pros and cons of fixing this but he did stated that a solution is coming by next month, hopefully.

Aside from the Champion, it was a somewhat doable match. Their unranked player was a low platinum and the low onyx and diamond 5 are in the realm of matching each other.

Same thing happen to me a lot my friend I’m onix and play whit platinums and diamonds on my team against onix and sometimes champions in the enemy team lol