Wow, I'm so excited for 343i

I just watched the BTS: Defiant Map Pack video on waypoint. And wow, I havent gotten chills from a Halo video in a while until this one. I’m so excited to see what’s in for us in the future of Halo, heck I’ll be 21 in november, but being an avid player since 10 years ago, I havent been this excited for Halo’s future since my first experience with Halo 2 on XBL in Nov. 2004!

Edit: Thank you 343! I can’t wait till next week to try out the maps :slight_smile:

I agree, the new maps look great, and after playing them at ECCC my first impression was very good. I certainly hope 343i will give us more DLC maps in the future that are on par with or better than these in the Defiant map pack.

-Yoink- TROLL!!! Oh im sorry i just came back from Bnet forums one sec…I just saw it aswell man i wish there was more vids like that i love going behind the scenes. I cant wait to see whats instore for us halo fans!

they look good but ill still suck at halo so… hell yeah im excited!!!

Haha good to hear everyones pumped, I hope they play well, im not a huge fan of Reach gameplay as opposed to H2/H3 gameplay, but I’ll survive till the next halo ;).

They look like a lot of fun, can’t wait to try out condemned for the first time, and highlands looks sick!

Also, I hope there’s a lot of collaborations with Certain Affinity in the future, seeing their founder Max Hoberman has a lot of ties to H2.

Agreed.

Right now, I’m super excited about not just the Defiant Map Pack (which looks awesome), but also the future of both Halo: Reach and the entire Halo franchise. I honestly don’t know what to expect in terms of Halo 4; it’s going to be a truly epic journey for the Halo community.

> Agreed.
>
> Right now, I’m super excited about not just the Defiant Map Pack (which looks awesome), but also the future of both Halo: Reach and the entire Halo franchise. I honestly don’t know what to expect in terms of Halo 4; it’s going to be a truly epic journey for the Halo community.

Most definitely, not to sound cliche, but the possibilities at this point are truly endless with the talented staff and hardcore Halo fans 343 seems to have!

Here’s to hoping Certain Affinity helps make the next Halo game!

It does look great!