Wow, I have so much confidence in 343.

Hearing all this news, seeing all these videos, listening to the podcasts. It sounds like 343 knows what they’re doing. They seem to respect Halo a lot.

My summer reading consists of every Halo novel starting with The Fall of Reach. I’m getting so pumped up. I can’t wait to delve deeper into the Halo universe.

This is gonna be a great couple o’ years.

343i is made up of loads of talented people, including some of the people who made Halo what it is today.

By the way, you might want to skip Contact Harvest, not very good.

More importantly, skip The Flood.

> More importantly, skip The Flood.

That too. Just a recap of Halo 1, but it’s not badly written.

No. I’m gonna read every Halo novel. I want to know anything and everything. The deeper I go into the Halo universe, the happier I’ll be.

I liked The Flood. It felt somewhat nostalgic reading it and recalling my encounters from the actual game.

> No. I’m gonna read every Halo novel. I want to know anything and everything. The deeper I go into the Halo universe, the happier I’ll be.

When you get halfway through that book you’ll be asking yourself why you wasted so much time. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Ghosts of Onyx and The Cole Protocol are the best.

> > No. I’m gonna read every Halo novel. I want to know anything and everything. The deeper I go into the Halo universe, the happier I’ll be.
>
> When you get halfway through that book you’ll be asking yourself why you wasted so much time. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> The Ghosts of Onyx and The Cole Protocol are the best.

Eh, I don’t care. It’ll still be fun to read. :slight_smile: I’m really looking forward to Ghosts of Onyx and Halo: Cryptum.

> > > No. I’m gonna read every Halo novel. I want to know anything and everything. The deeper I go into the Halo universe, the happier I’ll be.
> >
> > When you get halfway through that book you’ll be asking yourself why you wasted so much time. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > The Ghosts of Onyx and The Cole Protocol are the best.
>
> Eh, I don’t care. It’ll still be fun to read. :slight_smile: I’m really looking forward to Ghosts of Onyx and Halo: Cryptum.

Cryptum is okay, just gets a tiny bit boring at the end. I like Evolutions because you get a lot of different stories.

Yeah 343i should do well with the franchise I mean a lot of people who made Halo CE and 2 are part of 343 or Certain Affinity. So the Halo series and future should be in good hands.

> Hearing all this news, seeing all these videos, listening to the podcasts. It sounds like 343 knows what they’re doing. They seem to respect Halo a lot.
>
> My summer reading consists of every Halo novel starting with The Fall of Reach. I’m getting so pumped up. I can’t wait to delve deeper into the Halo universe.
>
> This is gonna be a great couple o’ years.

I completely agree with you.

I think 343i also had the man behind halo1-3’s multiplayer and matchmaking system!

> > Hearing all this news, seeing all these videos, listening to the podcasts. It sounds like 343 knows what they’re doing. They seem to respect Halo a lot.
> >
> > My summer reading consists of every Halo novel starting with The Fall of Reach. I’m getting so pumped up. I can’t wait to delve deeper into the Halo universe.
> >
> > This is gonna be a great couple o’ years.
>
> I completely agree with you.
>
> I think 343i also had the man behind halo1-3’s multiplayer and matchmaking system!

This is great news

> > Hearing all this news, seeing all these videos, listening to the podcasts. It sounds like 343 knows what they’re doing. They seem to respect Halo a lot.
> >
> > My summer reading consists of every Halo novel starting with The Fall of Reach. I’m getting so pumped up. I can’t wait to delve deeper into the Halo universe.
> >
> > This is gonna be a great couple o’ years.
>
> I completely agree with you.
>
> I think 343i also had the man behind halo1-3’s multiplayer and matchmaking system!

That’s a possibility because the same guy wasn’t on board for Reach. I hope that’s true…

I’m sure that 343 is perfectly capable of making a really good Halo game on its own, but I’m not ready to hand my heart over to them yet, let’s just see how Halo 4 goes, but based on how well made the Defiant Map Pack was it should look promising.

> I’m sure that 343 is perfectly capable of making a really good Halo game on its own, but I’m not ready to hand my heart over to them yet, let’s just see how Halo 4 goes, but based on how well made the Defiant Map Pack was it should look promising.

Yeah, I don’t know how else to say this, but the Defiant Map Pack just felt really “crisp.” If you know what I mean.

> 343i is made up of loads of talented people, including some of the people who made Halo what it is today.
>
> By the way, you might want to skip Contact Harvest, not very good.

I loved Contact Harvest! Great into to the war, great prequel to Halo Wars, and great story overall.

Especially the Covenant parts.

I still need to read Cryptum…

343i is just so…so… <4

> 343i is made up of loads of talented people, including some of the people who made Halo what it is today.
>
> By the way, you might want to skip Contact Harvest, not very good.

I disagree, I thought Contact Harvest was a great book. I loved all the Halo books, certainly The Flood was the weakest as it was nothing more than a narrative of the Halo CE campaign, but even so it was a decently entertaining read.