Wow! H5G is the most pre ordered game in the world

At the bottom of this I will post a link if someone can help me decide what’s going on.

A. Top 10 USA pre orders chart that says halo 5 is coming second behind batman in the USA with 228,000pre orders.

B. But then when u look to the other chart on the right it has a “Top 10” global chart and halo 5 and bat man aren’t even on it?!!!

the top game on the global chart is “Bloodline” and by the looks of it it’s sold 202,000 pre ordered copies or something
but halo 5 has sold 228,000!!!

Why are halo 5 and batman not on the top 10 global pre orders chart ???http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/

You’re looking at the global sales chart; that’s telling you how many copies have sold post-launch. The first two are Bloodborne and Hardline, which seem to have amalgamated in your post.

Ok cool thanks. Well, we can see halo5 pre order sales are doing well in the US but what about globally? Any idea how we can find out those figgures? Would be very interesting to know I think :slight_smile:

Anyone?
It’s like the internet is trying to hide these figures!
Why would it only show America and not global pre orders?

> 2535434181802359;4:
> Anyone?
> It’s like the internet is trying to hide these figures!
> Why would it only show America and not global pre orders?

Illuminati confirmed!

> 2533274847074241;5:
> > 2535434181802359;4:
> > Anyone?
> > It’s like the internet is trying to hide these figures!
> > Why would it only show America and not global pre orders?
>
>
> Illuminati confirmed!

THEY KNOWWW

> 2535434181802359;1:
> At the bottom of this I will post a link if someone can help me decide what’s going on.
>
> A. Top 10 USA pre orders chart that says halo 5 is coming second behind batman in the USA with 228,000pre orders.
>
> B. But then when u look to the other chart on the right it has a “Top 10” global chart and halo 5 and bat man aren’t even on it?!!!
>
> the top game on the global chart is “Bloodline” and by the looks of it it’s sold 202,000 ordered copies or something
> but halo 5 has sold 228,000!!!
>
> Why are halo 5 and batman not on the top 10 global pre orders chart ???http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/

Mark my words… With the split screen dead… This will be the most hated halo ever.

That site has been broken for months. It hasn’t had an update since April, so by now the Halo 5 preorders are well over 300k if I had to guess.