WOW gets movie, not Halo.

All the year one Halo fans have been dying for a movie…a real movie, not the cheesey spinoffs or Forward on to Dawn. A genuine Hollywood movie. What gives? Wow Is stupid. Anyone else wish they would finally wake up and do a Halo movie?

I don’t know … odds are with video game movies that it’d be embarrassingly awful and make a mockery of the franchise. Depends on who did it.

Wait a minute, what’s up the Stephen Spielberg show? It’s been nearly 3 years since they announced that.

A halo movie is on my wish list and after nightfall im not sure if i want 343 to try that again. I mean FuD was ok and if they had tried improving on that id want 343 to do it again but now not so much.

Hollywood needs to stay as far away from halo as posible. They dont have a good record of making movies based on games and i see Michael bay being the director so all the stuff that made halo’s universe unique will get tossed out for a scantily clad palmer and random exposions. I dont want that.

The only way we’d get a good halo movie is if we makre it ourselves. Im sure we can assemble the talent needed from the community. But alas, Screw you copyright, you foil the only chance a good halo movie has to exist.

Warcraft has been a long, beloved franchise with a very rich lore.

It also has a MUCH, MUCH larger fanbase than Halo, even in Halo’s prime from 2004 - 2011.

It’s a little late for a Halo movie now that it’s popularity has slipped. But you never know, if it’s good it could bring back some players.

What was wrong with Forward Unto Dawn? I loved that film.

Between Halo Legends, Foward Unto Dawn, Nightfall, and whatever that recent thing with young Master Chief was, I think Halo has had quite its fair share of non-game video productions. It doesn’t need a movie.

> 2533274850519091;5:
> What was wrong with Forward Unto Dawn? I loved that film.

I didnte say there was anything wrong with it per say, but all together it’s a 45min thing thats not really a full length film. Even though the above wow fan boy doesn’t think so, there Is PLENTY of material to do the movies. SPIELBERG was the last person to my knowledge to get the rights to make one. They started to make one and it was scrapped. You can see the original unedtited first couple minutes on YouTube. In the right hands, it would be amazing.

> 2533274829556578;7:
> > 2533274850519091;5:
> > What was wrong with Forward Unto Dawn? I loved that film.
>
>
> I didnte say there was anything wrong with it per say, but all together it’s a 45min thing thats not really a full length film. Even though the above wow fan boy doesn’t think so, there Is PLENTY of material to do the movies. SPIELBERG was the last person to my knowledge to get the rights to make one. They started to make one and it was scrapped. You can see the original unedtited first couple minutes on YouTube. In the right hands, it would be amazing.

You talking about the Halo 3 movie scenes with Brutes in it? That was done by Neill Blomkamp, who did District 9 and Elysium. The film was to be produced by Peter Jackson. If memory serves me, they couldn’t cut a proper deal with Microsoft, so it was scrapped.

As far as I know, the show with Spielberg is still in production.

I’m pretty sure the movie for WOW, is gonna be horrible, most games turned movie are… A while back, they did a dungeons and dragons movie… Thinking it would be a hit because of the mid evil age time era and the lord of the rings movies just about to be super popular… It bombed… Doom… Was ehh, but not what it should have been… I don’t think Hollywood could do Halo justice… It would be a sad attempt IMO… I would love it to become as or more popular than Star Wars… But I don’t think it’ll happen, so I don’t get my hopes up, I’m happy with the gameplay

I’ll bet Del Torro (pacific rim) would make an excellent Halo movie.

WoW’s lore kicks the -Yoink- out if Halo’s. Holy damn, there is so much Warcraft lore.

Warcraft, along with Starcraft and Diablo - has amazing lore. Blizzard makes great games, its been like this for two decades for me now - im 27 and been a fan since I was 8 (Diablo 1). Blizzard also can make it’s own decisions without MS saying it’s okay. So if your upset that the Halo movie didn’t happen and so far still isn’t, don’t be mad at Warcraft - be mad at Microsoft and whoever makes the deals that lead to movies being produced.

We need Halo movie asap.

<mark>Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

Personally after seeing the live action trailers and stuff that 343 puts out I would not want to see it anyways.
It would most likely have to be burned in a fire to cleanse the world of its shittiness.