wow banned from machmaking for qutieing

wow now i’ve seen some — stuff in my life time but realy. just cuz u need to qutie or u lose conntion to meany times mean u get banned, NOW THE —. i mean, my god with that where its making me want to sell my 360 and move to a PS3. yes i know im trollin, but still being banned cuz u leave to meany time now thats just stupid

*This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

Calm down, please read the rules. If you quit, you make the game less fun for other people who have the game and are in the game. The ban will go away after a few minutes.

its still very stupid

> its still very stupid

For you, it’s stupid, but for everyone else in the game, the ban is a miracle. Them > You.

It’s stupid that you get punished for making the game less fun for people?

The quit ban is really great. The only problem I have is that 25% of the time the host leaves the game, it kicks me out. Then I get quit banned for that. Now that is stupid. But if you are quiting just because you don’t feel like playing, that deserves a ban. When you quit, you ruin the game for everyone else.

I love how he hasn’t come back.

that guy needs to be xbox live banned :confused:

If your connection is so bad you lag out of 3 games a day, thank God you’re banned from Matchmaking.

your lucky i almost got credit baned for doing a glitch on accident

I think Royal Spartan 1 deserves one…

how long is credit ban its was my fault i left the game to cook and i came back and ther said i was credit banned can anybody tell me how long is it

> how long is credit ban its was my fault i left the game to cook and i came back and ther said i was credit banned can anybody tell me how long is it

Erm…I believe it’s two weeks. Sucks. However thank you for not denying it. You could try some other games while you wait it out I guess.

I understand but think about how your “team” feels, they just lost a man and their having less fun now…

Bungie did this becuase of people who would quit nearly every game they played…

It is annoying but it definitly reducing quiting which I think is great…