wow anniversery must be some good game

because according to this http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Search?query=halo it’s already gotten 14,000 reviews and a 5 star rateing.

I think it’s the time travelers again

So where does it say 14,000 reviews? I clicked on the Learn More and didn’t see that.

And doesn’t it say Rate Pending? I think it’s safe to say this will rate very well when it comes out.

<4

Well seeing as Halo ce was rated very highly ten years ago and Halo CEA is essentially the same game but with brilliant graphics, of course they’re going to rate it highly.

> So where does it say 14,000 reviews? I clicked on the Learn More and didn’t see that.
>
> And doesn’t it say Rate Pending? I think it’s safe to say this will rate very well when it comes out.
>
> <4

it says 14,653 right next to the 5 stars.

and i find this hilarious because the game hasnt even been released yet

Halo CE was awesome!Yes it is a good game!

It’s the same exact game but with a new skin that you can use or not. Why not give it a score if you know that it is going to be exactly like the original?

> It’s the same exact game but with a new skin that you can use or not. Why not give it a score if you know that it is going to be exactly like the original?

Well, it’s funny (and a little weird) that HCEA already has a slightly higher rating than the original H:CE.

There is no possible way this game could go wrong, the same amazing game with new gorgeous graphics, maybe clean up The Library a little and you’ve got yourself a hit, still little worrried about the release date.