wow 343

you only let people have two specializations, unless they buy the xbox or legendary edition, that is a bunch of bull. games now days are stupid shipping half done.

There’s more to do in life (and in Halo) than progressing. Walk a dog, spend time with family, ride a bike. Or if you still wanna play Halo, campaign, commendations, challenges, forge. Bottom line there’s always more to do

1.they are sending codes so people can level up past 70
2.it was either that or delay the game for about a month and have everyone scream
“OMG 343 YOU SUCK!!! YOUR MAKING US WAIT SO THAT YOU CAN FINISH THE GAME OMG I HATE YOU FOR TRYING TO FINISH THE GAME BEFORE RELEASEING IT FAFWGRSAGAWEADSF!~#DW!@@!!!F!!!”

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2.it was either that or delay the game for about a month and have everyone scream
> “OMG 343 YOU SUCK!!! YOUR MAKING US WAIT SO THAT YOU CAN FINISH THE GAME OMG I HATE YOU FOR TRYING TO FINISH THE GAME BEFORE RELEASEING IT FAFWGRSAGAWEADSF!~#DW!@@!!!F!!!”

They still released it being far from ready. I would rather have waited another month to get a more complete game. Right now this game has more issues post launch than any game I’ve ever seen.

If they don’t start fixing and correcting some of the major issues, this game will go down faster than Lindsey Lohan on a Friday night. Its pretty much a turd sandwich right now.