Wow 343

Just wow…this game…even after all this time… still so bad…please…stahp…

What issues are you experiencing? I don’t think I’ve had an issue in a really long time. Rankings are working, matchmaking is working, H3/H2/H1 rankings incoming soon, etc.

The only issue I’ve heard of (still remaining) is if a party of 2 goes into MM, they can potentially match a party of four, and also the issue where a party of 3 can potentially be split into different teams

It would be nice to be specific about your issues rather than joining the hate bandwagon.

> 2533274808781505;1:
>

Tell us how you really feel. Use your words. You did go to school after all. It’s better to put them to use than to waste them.

This game is far from fixed! Campaign playlists still reset progress for no reason, parties get split when they shouldn’t, matchmaking is still in no fully working order, I’m getting constant games but sometimes there is the Searching for players–>Players found–>Searching for players issue! But in overall the game is playable and is working though it is definitely not in normal condition, it still has issues, which is not acceptable for the time that has passed (personal opinion).

> 2533274867179996;5:
> This game is far from fixed! Campaign playlists still reset progress for no reason, parties get split when they shouldn’t, matchmaking is still in no fully working order, I’m getting constant games but sometimes there is the Searching for players–>Players found–>Searching for players issue! But in overall the game is playable and is working though it is definitely not in normal condition, it still has issues, which is not acceptable for the time that has passed (personal opinion).

It’s not acceptable at all.

Indeed. But when it works, it’s the best game ever!