Wow 343 , nice update (not)

I’ve just downloaded the new patch ,that we all were waiting for! And guess what?! Nothing changed for me… My game still doesn’t save video quality options after restart and because of it I can set medium or high texture quality. Also ,I still can’t find any players in multiplayer. Nice patch devs ,it was worth the wait (NOT)

Damn, I have this problem too and was hoping it would be fixed with this patch. It’s an extremely annoying bug.

Not all people downloaded the patch yet. In fact most people say that the download speed is really slow, that means very few has downloaded it at this moment.
Try again later and report if the problem with finding games is still there.

> 2533274945430422;3:
> Not all people downloaded the patch yet. In fact most people say that the download speed is really slow, that means very few has downloaded it at this moment.
> Try again later and report if the problem with finding games is still there.

Ok, btw I’ve managed to play one blitz and one Team war match, so it might be not that bad

Ok I can play multiplayer and blitz now,so it’s mostly ok, but I’m still dissapointed that graphics settings bug isn’t fixed (at least I don’t want to refund it now ^) )

Update: I still can’t find 3v3 matches in blitz mode