Wouldn't This Be Cool?

So I recently had this idea of making some Warzone maps specifically tied to playable elites and Prometheans. Anyways I was thinking that in Warzone, they could make maps on Sangheli planets and Prometheans, and in those maps you could only play as that specific faction. So right now, Attack on Sanctum, can only play as Elites with Sangheli bases, similar map to Tyrant for Warzone, can only play as Prometheans with a Promethean base. Amd along with that, when you spawned, your starting weapons would be a Plasma Pistol and Storm Rifle, or a Suppressor and Boltshot. For vehicles and such, I think 343 need to make more Promethean vehicles and for the Sangheli, bring some back, but there is a fair amount for them. In Arena, I think they should just allow them in Social Slayer, or Social FFA, etc. Anyways just a thought

That’s asking a lot.

> 2533274849645950;2:
> That’s asking a lot.

Yeah that’s true, but I just think it would be something really cool they could do, and to be honest I don’t think it’s that much. Diversifying their Warzone maps would only do good. Besides it’s all the little things that make something special, and this could be something special

This late in Halo 5’s life cycle? No. But sounds like a solid idea for Halo 6.

If Warzone is still around in Halo 6.

> 2533274885618794;4:
> This late in Halo 5’s life cycle? No. But sounds like a solid idea for Halo 6.
> If Warzone is still around in Halo 6.

Yeah I meant for Halo 6, I think Warzone would still probably be around due to how popular it was, if not, they could try it with Big Team Battle?

> 2533274882271122;3:
> > 2533274849645950;2:
> > That’s asking a lot.
>
>
> Yeah that’s true, but I just think it would be something really cool they could do, and to be honest I don’t think it’s that much. Diversifying their Warzone maps would only do good. Besides it’s all the little things that make something special, and this could be something special

It’s asking alot but its ideas like this that get the creative juices flowing over at 343. Gets them thinking, “What if…”

It sounds like a cool idea, but I doubt it will be put in. and the promethean vs promethean doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.

> 2533274882271122;5:
> > 2533274885618794;4:
> > This late in Halo 5’s life cycle? No. But sounds like a solid idea for Halo 6.
> > If Warzone is still around in Halo 6.
>
>
> Yeah I meant for Halo 6, I think Warzone would still probably be around due to how popular it was, if not, they could try it with Big Team Battle?

I think if Warzone is taken out, I think they could bring back invasion from halo reach.

> 2533274925727172;7:
> It sounds like a cool idea, but I doubt it will be put in. and the promethean vs promethean doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.

Probably not, but these are just interesting ideas… Will if you think about it, Spartan vs Spartan wouldn’t make much sense either, I don’t think multiplayer should be canon either

> 2533274925727172;8:
> > 2533274882271122;5:
> > > 2533274885618794;4:
> > > This late in Halo 5’s life cycle? No. But sounds like a solid idea for Halo 6.
> > > If Warzone is still around in Halo 6.
> >
> >
> > Yeah I meant for Halo 6, I think Warzone would still probably be around due to how popular it was, if not, they could try it with Big Team Battle?
>
>
> I think if Warzone is taken out, I think they could bring back invasion from halo reach.

Yeah that’d be cool as well, maybe they could have another variant of Invasion and instead have Prometheans vs Spartans, or Prometheans vs Elites, they could do a lot with Prometheans

I had a similar idea to this, and it involved nearly the exact same type of scenarios (Y must u steal my ideas?!)
But seriously, I think the thing I came up with could actually intertwine with what you’ve put forward. Essentially, whenever you’re playing and a Covenant Boss shows up, if the boss is an Elite or something being driven by an Elite, you take control of the boss, and then you sort of act in sort of a little “play boundary” that’s visible to you and you only and initiates the kill timer (If you die outside it, points go to the team who did the most damage to you). Think about it, instead of having bullet sponge AI’S, how about bullet sponge PLAYERS (Cause apparently 343 likes it so much they won’t change it even if they try to do it or we complain about it)? They would still have their weapons and abilities and such, but this time they don’t have the accuracy and predictability that a computer would. It would still be PVP, but the PVE aspects are still there. Imagine all the ways these fights could go down. If anyone has ever heard of the “ThisLD” mod for Team Fortress 2’s “Mann Vs. Machine” mode, imagine that but with a Halo twist on it.

OP, how I imagine this would intertwine with your proposal is that the playability of other factions could be spread to other maps and not just locked to the maps based on specific factions. Also, it would open up the possibilities of Human bosses on those maps you proposed. That’s just something I came up with and never really voiced until now, but I kinda think our ideas could kind of benefit off of each other should they be implemented in the future. Also it could extend into Promethean playability should that become a reality.

> 2535405116054664;11:
> I had a similar idea to this, and it involved nearly the exact same type of scenarios (Y must u steal my ideas?!)
> But seriously, I think the thing I came up with could actually intertwine with what you’ve put forward. Essentially, whenever you’re playing and a Covenant Boss shows up, if the boss is an Elite or something being driven by an Elite, you take control of the boss, and then you sort of act in sort of a little “play boundary” that’s visible to you and you only and initiates the kill timer (If you die outside it, points go to the team who did the most damage to you). Think about it, instead of having bullet sponge AI’S, how about bullet sponge PLAYERS (Cause apparently 343 likes it so much they won’t change it even if they try to do it or we complain about it)? They would still have their weapons and abilities and such, but this time they don’t have the accuracy and predictability that a computer would. It would still be PVP, but the PVE aspects are still there. Imagine all the ways these fights could go down. If anyone has ever heard of the “ThisLD” mod for Team Fortress 2’s “Mann Vs. Machine” mode, imagine that but with a Halo twist on it.
>
> OP, how I imagine this would intertwine with your proposal is that the playability of other factions could be spread to other maps and not just locked to the maps based on specific factions. Also, it would open up the possibilities of Human bosses on those maps you proposed. That’s just something I came up with and never really voiced until now, but I kinda think our ideas could kind of benefit off of each other should they be implemented in the future. Also it could extend into Promethean playability should that become a reality.

Oops sorry, didn’t know XD. Nice idea! I definitely think that our ideas could intertwine. Now we just need get 343 to look at this thread, and hopefully take some ideas from it and try to get something similar to it or it

I want to see a Promethean mech.

> 2535435095884856;13:
> I want to see a Promethean mech.

Yeah that’d be pretty cool, we just want Promethean vehicles 343…along with a bunch of other stuff

Ehh, I can see a Warzone Elite gamemode Happening alongside standard Warzone (Similar to how reach did Elite multiplayer), but asking for individual maps for each race is asking for a lot, even in a sequel.

> 2535405116054664;11:
> I had a similar idea to this, and it involved nearly the exact same type of scenarios (Y must u steal my ideas?!)
> But seriously, I think the thing I came up with could actually intertwine with what you’ve put forward. Essentially, whenever you’re playing and a Covenant Boss shows up, if the boss is an Elite or something being driven by an Elite, you take control of the boss, and then you sort of act in sort of a little “play boundary” that’s visible to you and you only and initiates the kill timer (If you die outside it, points go to the team who did the most damage to you). Think about it, instead of having bullet sponge AI’S, how about bullet sponge PLAYERS (Cause apparently 343 likes it so much they won’t change it even if they try to do it or we complain about it)? They would still have their weapons and abilities and such, but this time they don’t have the accuracy and predictability that a computer would. It would still be PVP, but the PVE aspects are still there. Imagine all the ways these fights could go down. If anyone has ever heard of the “ThisLD” mod for Team Fortress 2’s “Mann Vs. Machine” mode, imagine that but with a Halo twist on it.
>
> OP, how I imagine this would intertwine with your proposal is that the playability of other factions could be spread to other maps and not just locked to the maps based on specific factions. Also, it would open up the possibilities of Human bosses on those maps you proposed. That’s just something I came up with and never really voiced until now, but I kinda think our ideas could kind of benefit off of each other should they be implemented in the future. Also it could extend into Promethean playability should that become a reality.

I like this idea of Players playing as bosses though, reminds me of Star Wars Battlefront and I think it’s brilliant although I dont understand how Wraith wants to combine this with OP.

> 2533274882881665;15:
> Ehh, I can see a Warzone Elite gamemode Happening alongside standard Warzone (Similar to how reach did Elite multiplayer), but asking for individual maps for each race is asking for a lot, even in a sequel.
>
>
> > 2535405116054664;11:
> > I had a similar idea to this, and it involved nearly the exact same type of scenarios (Y must u steal my ideas?!)
> > But seriously, I think the thing I came up with could actually intertwine with what you’ve put forward. Essentially, whenever you’re playing and a Covenant Boss shows up, if the boss is an Elite or something being driven by an Elite, you take control of the boss, and then you sort of act in sort of a little “play boundary” that’s visible to you and you only and initiates the kill timer (If you die outside it, points go to the team who did the most damage to you). Think about it, instead of having bullet sponge AI’S, how about bullet sponge PLAYERS (Cause apparently 343 likes it so much they won’t change it even if they try to do it or we complain about it)? They would still have their weapons and abilities and such, but this time they don’t have the accuracy and predictability that a computer would. It would still be PVP, but the PVE aspects are still there. Imagine all the ways these fights could go down. If anyone has ever heard of the “ThisLD” mod for Team Fortress 2’s “Mann Vs. Machine” mode, imagine that but with a Halo twist on it.
> >
> > OP, how I imagine this would intertwine with your proposal is that the playability of other factions could be spread to other maps and not just locked to the maps based on specific factions. Also, it would open up the possibilities of Human bosses on those maps you proposed. That’s just something I came up with and never really voiced until now, but I kinda think our ideas could kind of benefit off of each other should they be implemented in the future. Also it could extend into Promethean playability should that become a reality.
>
>
> I like this idea of Players playing as bosses though, reminds me of Star Wars Battlefront and I think it’s brilliant although I dont understand how Wraith wants to combine this with OP.

I feel like our ideas could bounce off each other. The OP puts forth the idea of having maps tied to certain species, so why not have those maps feature other species as bosses? For example, a Human boss on a Sangheilios map, a Sangheili boss on a Promethean map, so on and so forth. Because the ideas both involve other playable species, this could be a way to incorporate them into all maps, not just maps tied to a certain faction.
Also cause OP thinks it could work.

> 2533274882881665;15:
> Ehh, I can see a Warzone Elite gamemode Happening alongside standard Warzone (Similar to how reach did Elite multiplayer), but asking for individual maps for each race is asking for a lot, even in a sequel.
>
>
> > 2535405116054664;11:
> > I had a similar idea to this, and it involved nearly the exact same type of scenarios (Y must u steal my ideas?!)
> > But seriously, I think the thing I came up with could actually intertwine with what you’ve put forward. Essentially, whenever you’re playing and a Covenant Boss shows up, if the boss is an Elite or something being driven by an Elite, you take control of the boss, and then you sort of act in sort of a little “play boundary” that’s visible to you and you only and initiates the kill timer (If you die outside it, points go to the team who did the most damage to you). Think about it, instead of having bullet sponge AI’S, how about bullet sponge PLAYERS (Cause apparently 343 likes it so much they won’t change it even if they try to do it or we complain about it)? They would still have their weapons and abilities and such, but this time they don’t have the accuracy and predictability that a computer would. It would still be PVP, but the PVE aspects are still there. Imagine all the ways these fights could go down. If anyone has ever heard of the “ThisLD” mod for Team Fortress 2’s “Mann Vs. Machine” mode, imagine that but with a Halo twist on it.
> >
> > OP, how I imagine this would intertwine with your proposal is that the playability of other factions could be spread to other maps and not just locked to the maps based on specific factions. Also, it would open up the possibilities of Human bosses on those maps you proposed. That’s just something I came up with and never really voiced until now, but I kinda think our ideas could kind of benefit off of each other should they be implemented in the future. Also it could extend into Promethean playability should that become a reality.
>
>
> I like this idea of Players playing as bosses though, reminds me of Star Wars Battlefront and I think it’s brilliant although I dont understand how Wraith wants to combine this with OP.

Yeah your right, but that’s kinda why this is titled “Wouldn’t this be cool?” Perhaps the maps wouldn’t have to be based off every race but at least 1 or 2 for each I think would be nice. The only thing I can think of is if maybe they add a Promethean mech and you could go inside it as the player (it’s a boss) and you’re playing as the Spartans, Elites

> 2533274882271122;9:
> > 2533274925727172;7:
> > It sounds like a cool idea, but I doubt it will be put in. and the promethean vs promethean doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.
>
>
> Probably not, but these are just interesting ideas… Will if you think about it, Spartan vs Spartan wouldn’t make much sense either, I don’t think multiplayer should be canon either

I think we could sell the Prom v Prom one more easily than Spartan v Spartan, because the Librarian was in violent disagreement with the Ur-Didact so if she was able to usurp control of some of his forces she could use them in effort to counter his plans. It’s kinda a stretch, but it could possibly be done if they were serious about it.

I like the idea of themed warzones though (~“Reenactments”, if you will, but use a better name for it lol). It’s a tall order, but it’d be pretty cool to see that in Halo 6 if possible.

I was thinking having Covenant Slayer, but purely elites vs. elites. It can be it’s own slayer variant playlist. Maybe the same can be done with Promethean soldiers.