Would you want blood gulch to be remade?

?

> ?

WAT? We basically already have it and have had it since 2 with less sand or whatever lol.

Honestly, no. Not without many changes and by the time those changes were made it wouldn’t be Blood Gulch anymore.

It would just be a DMR-fest like Ragnarok.

Blood Gultch, Coagulation, Hemorrhage

Hell yeah it does

Can never get enough of Blood Gulch.

I’d like to see it remade as part of forge world :slight_smile:

No. It’s been remade way too many times already and we don’t need more big maps in Halo 4.

NO! It was fine in Halo 1 and 2, but in Reach it sucked! Everyone chose it and it played terribly. Halo 4 would be no different.

Make good maps like Guardian, Narrows, The Pit, and other SMALLER maps. We already have enough huge, vehicular, big team battle maps. We need more 4v4, infantry, gunfight based maps.

No. It’s been overdone over and over and the last time it was remade, it was a crappy forge remake.

Valhalla made a return as Ragnarock is Halo 4 and that’s good enough as Valhalla was suppose to be the replacement of Blood Gulch in Halo 3.

No more big team maps, give us some smaller ones.

The only people that could possibly want it to be in whilst the Game is in it’s current state are the DMR enthusiasts.

The current DMR would completely ruin the map.

The DMR is overpowered

Sincerely
-A DMR and BR user.

> The only people that could possibly want it to be in whilst the Game is in it’s current state are the DMR enthusiasts.
>
> The current DMR would completely ruin the map.
>
> The DMR is overpowered
>
> Sincerely
> -A DMR and BR user.

Thank God someone with an open mind is saying this. Most people don’t want it nerfed because thats the only gun they use. We finally get someone else who uses the damn thing and says how easy it is.

DMR would ruin the map. People would sit on top of their base and use it as a sniper.

> Thank God someone with an open mind is saying this. Most people don’t want it nerfed because thats the only gun they use. We finally get someone else who uses the damn thing and says how easy it is.

I love the gun myself (haven’t used much in multiplayer because I’m trying to earn the AR master), but I too have to agree that it’s overpowered.

> DMR would ruin the map. People would sit on top of their base and use it as a sniper.

Then the map would fit right into the Halo 4 sandbox!

You know, since people already do that.

Absolutely not. The Reach DMR ruined Hemmorhage on it’s own. The Halo 4 DMR, Camo, and Light Rifle would utterly destroy it.

I never really liked Blood Gulch anyway. Now Waterworks, or Containment, THOSE would be good BTB maps for Halo 4.

Sand Trap or Beaver Creek. 'Nuff said.

> > ?
>
> WAT? We basically already have it and have had it since 2 with less sand or whatever lol.

Valhalla is NOT Blood Gulch. It’s no more Blood Gulch than Swordbase is Prisoner.

> > The only people that could possibly want it to be in whilst the Game is in it’s current state are the DMR enthusiasts.
> >
> > The current DMR would completely ruin the map.
> >
> > The DMR is overpowered
> >
> > Sincerely
> > -A DMR and BR user.
>
> Thank God someone with an open mind is saying this. Most people don’t want it nerfed because thats the only gun they use. We finally get someone else who uses the damn thing and says how easy it is.

Haha thanks. It’s true though, It has the best of EVERYTHING.

-Low Recoil
-Great Ammo count
-Superb at long Range, very good at Short range, capable of beating the BR with little effort.
-High accuracy and precision

And to top it all off with a massive fat Cherry.

Godly amounts of Bullet Magnetism.

Have you tried the DMR with Damage Boost? It’s a 3 shot kill, but retains it’s effectiveness it has in all fields. Easiest Killing Frenzy I have ever achieved.

Yes… with Lopez nailed to a board and Docs little cottage.

Oh and maybe even Sheila the tank… but not working, only talking.

> NO! It was fine in Halo 1 and 2, but in Reach it sucked! Everyone chose it and it played terribly. Halo 4 would be no different.
>
> Make good maps like Guardian, Narrows, The Pit, and other SMALLER maps. We already have enough huge, vehicular, big team battle maps. We need more 4v4, infantry, gunfight based maps.

This, Blood gulch was horrible in reach and would be in halo 4.