Would you rather halo edition!!

I thought of some cool would you rathers about halo and I thought it would be cool to see your guy’s responses :slight_smile:

1 would you rather marry Tanaka or Palmer
2 would you rather a full functioning armor or own a mongoose
3 would you rather live with a 4 mbps internet speed for the rest of your life or go through middle school again
4 would you rather everyone in the match thinks that you killed your teammates for a sniper rifle or you kill your teammates for the sniper and nobody would know except your teammates
5 would you rather going through losing a nornfang or immediately die with your helios phaeton
6 would you rather have to kill master chief as Locke or live with a 10% chance that your reqs won’t load
7 would you rather be pissed off by being runned over with your Hannibal mantis by a teammate wraith at the final round of WZFF or getting disconnected at the final round when you ordered your Hannibal tank
8 would you rather commander Palmer be your arena voice over or have no luck what so ever with your reqs and getting your favorite item last
9 would you rather have a black undersuit or have a falcon in halo 5
10 would you rather go through losing your rocket launcher and your teammates picks it up and ignores you or get your assassinations stolen?
11 would you rather have warden internal flashbacks everytime you die or have a we are not out of this yet flashbacks?

Let me know what you would pick xD

• Palmer - Armor - 4mbps internet - Everyone thinks I killed a team mate, because I honestly don’t care. - Lose a nornfang - Love with a 10% chance reqs don’t load. Because I like a challenge in life and if my reqs don’t load the game actually becomes interesting as I have to scavenge from the battlefield. - Be pissed at my team mate - Palmer be my arena voice - Black under suit - Assassination stolen - Warden flash backs.Well here’s one for you OP

Playable elites or no sprint.

1. Palmer (I like Palmer)
  2. Armor
  3. Internet
  4. They sound the same to me?
  5. Lose nuh Pheaton, nornfang is bae
  6. 10% req
  7. Pissed at teammate
  8. Palmer would make a great arena voice
  9. Undersuit
  10. Assailant ion stolen
  11. Palmer

@ruthless: I’d take no sprint

> 2533274923562209;3:
> 1. Palmer (I like Palmer)
> 2. Armor
> 3. Internet
> 4. They sound the same to me?
> 5. Lose nuh Pheaton, nornfang is bae
> 6. 10% req
> 7. Pissed at teammate
> 8. Palmer would make a great arena voice
> 9. Undersuit
> 10. Assailant ion stolen
> 11. Palmer
>
> @ruthless: I’d take no sprint

I like Palmer too.

• Palmer…but I think I will be competing with Vel 'Trokaik - Armor, specifically Recon. - Middle School, more time on earth! - Rather everyone else thinks. I can’t use a sniper rifle. - Losing a Nornfang. I would rather sell it because I am lousy with a sniping weapon. - I would risk it with a 10% chance that REQs won’t load. - Runned over in my Mantis - Commander Palmer as voice over - Black Undersuit. - Get Assassination stolen…it happens so much, I am used to it. - I don’t know what Flashback you are talking about!
  • Tanaka seems nice. - Mongoose - Middle school, I got some things I need to take care of. - First one - Losing nornfang. - 10% req thing, locke hasn’t earned the right to kill chief. - First one. - Reqs thing. - Undersuit - Assassination stolen. - I get both, so it really doesn’t matter. Lol

> 2533274879407634;2:
> - Palmer
> - Armor
> - 4mbps internet
> - Everyone thinks I killed a team mate, because I honestly don’t care.
> - Lose a nornfang
> - Love with a 10% chance reqs don’t load. Because I like a challenge in life and if my reqs don’t load the game actually becomes interesting as I have to scavenge from the battlefield.
> - Be pissed at my team mate
> - Palmer be my arena voice
> - Black under suit
> - Assassination stolen
> - Warden flash backs.
> Well here’s one for you OP
>
> Playable elites or no sprint.

Playable elites xD cuz we gotta have those lizard people in our matchmaking

1 i dont know who either of them are
2 armor
3 go through middle school again
4 everyone in the match thinks that you killed your teammates for a sniper rifle
5 losing a nornfang. i almost never use them so have a ton
6 kill master chief. he is over rated, im a better spartan and need my banshees
7 rather be run over by a teammate. still would get credit for finishing the game
8 Palmer be your arena voice over. although i already have all reqs
9 black undersuit. falcon would suck, its been explained so many times
10 get your assassinations stolen. ive never had one stolen cuz i have assasinations turned off
11 i dont know what those are