Would you rather Halo 6 or Halo Spin-off?

What you guys want more?

• Halo 6 - Halo ODST 2 - Halo Insurrection Game - Halo Flood Horror Game - Halo Elite Themed Game - Halo Army/Marines Massive Battlefield Game - Halo Fleet Battles/Ground Command Game Adaptation - Halo Dogfight/Naval Warfare Game

Halo 3 Anniversary XD

Gotta say fleet battles because Halo 6 is already confirmed whether people want it or not lol. Though I’d settle for a Halo Wars 2 DLC adding Space combat, or even just having them add the type of warfare into Halo Wars 3. Either way though I want to command some UNSC ships on my Xbox!

Halo Spin-off with classic gameplay and art style.

As much as I’d like to see any of the spin-off concepts that you’ve presented, I’d prefer to get Halo 6. I want to have this mess with the Created resolved as soon as possible, provided it makes sense.

Halo 6. Once Halo 6 is finished and Cortana has been put aside we need a spin off campaign without an AI or people yelling down your ear to move to the objective quicker, a separate multiplayer that can be upgraded and changed with Forge and then Halo 7-8/9 featuring Humanity taking control of the mantle with Chief retiring from active duty or taking the role of Admiral to stop them from doing a Gears of War 4 thing to old characters.

And also:
A directors cut edition of Halo 3 where Johnson survives 343’s guilty sparks blast and joins John and Thel on the warthog but ends up being carried by Thel to the front of the pillar of dawn without affecting Halo 4.

I don’t care about any H3A game coming out for it’s “10 year anniversary date”, instead to celebrate, how about having H3 added to the backwards compatibility list on the Xbox One since we can clearly see the title in the BC image, not only that, but even if the servers are barely alive, there’s a maximum amount of 200 players playing and 300 minimum. Adding the game to BC will be the best gift to Halo players, and will revive the H3 servers as long as 360 servers are active via BC.

> 2533274910288843;6:
> Halo 6. Once Halo 6 is finished and Cortana has been put aside we need a spin off campaign without an AI or people yelling down your ear to move to the objective quicker, a separate multiplayer that can be upgraded and changed with Forge and then Halo 7-8/9 featuring Humanity taking control of the mantle with Chief retiring from active duty or taking the role of Admiral to stop them from doing a Gears of War 4 thing to old characters.
>
> And also:
> A directors cut edition of Halo 3 where Johnson survives 343’s guilty sparks blast and joins John and Thel on the warthog but ends up being carried by Thel to the front of the pillar of dawn without affecting Halo 4.

I want to see all active S-II get promoted to admirals, it would be a really good way to retiring them from the games without killing them all.
Except for Red Team, since they are on their 20s

Honestly I wouldn’t mind seeing something similar to the COD method of development used for spin offs. Keep the main series on a three (or four) year schedule and farm out spin-offs to other companies to develop. Let’s say Halo 6 comes out in 2019, then in 2021 a game based on the arbiter comes out, 2023 Halo 7, 2025 next halo game.

I would want one about the spartan Its starting from when they were six all the way up to the fall of reach but you play through all of the battles and you can get DLCs to play as for example Fhajad and they might as well add in what he does now or Cal who knows any spartan I guess

As a fan of the Halo EU, I’m dying for Halo 6. Halo needs to get on a positive campaign path.

However, I would like any idea, as I just love Halo. H3A, spinoff or H6.

H6 first, then some prequel spin offs, campaign only - flesh out the games star was movies style

TBH I want halo 6 but a spin off first to explain the huge gap between 4 and 5 just so people don’t have to read all of the comics and books and bad T.V. shows.

Whichever one brings us some classic-style Halo gameplay.

Halo Mega Construx
with cute, funny cutscenes, customization for our Spartan main character, a fun multiplayer, and a campaign that is both endearing and not too serious (and only a little canon).

> 2533274912539785;13:
> TBH I want halo 6 but a spin off first to explain the huge gap between 4 and 5 just so people don’t have to read all of the comics and books and bad T.V. shows.

quoting myself here but I also think it should have the feel of ODST. You know how when you would play halo 2 and you would just see all that destruction and you were just like, "Wow, what’s gonna happen to the people down there.

ODST was your answer.

I’ll take anything at this point. It feels like H5 has been out for 5 years already.

HALO 3 ANNIVERSARY

I honestly can’t decide choices are to good. As long as it takes place before Halo 3.

I did a post on this, with a poll asking about several similar game ideas:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/90a6869bcf944c54a17102ac9e31da1a/topics/halo-spinoff-games/fbf1cbfa-9f89-449f-946a-cbc13b006c3a/posts

I also did one on how Jul M’dama could become a great villain by channeling his motif of a false prophet:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/swords-of-sanghelois-spinoff/042403ed-eae7-4854-939a-8b28a9520b13/posts?page=1#post20

And an ODST game design:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/halo-5-odst-1-2/9e006cef-f1a3-4415-b5e9-b2c6d893092c/posts