Would you pay for Firefight DLC?

I definitely would, it’d had to be big though, with lots of maps and options. Would you pay for something like that?

-Yoink- no , I liked firefight but I prefer Spartan Ops

ODST 2: Problem Solved.

nope

Firefight is just fighting wave after wave of enemies. Spartans Ops is Great and batter. :smiley:

Probably not. It wouldn’t be much different from Reach Firefight, I would assume.

Firefight also gets too repetitive.

See, I liked Firefight okay. In a sense, we have all of the same elements, sans ENDLESS enemies. Ammo crates, 150 some odd enemies, and occasionally drop offs from Phantoms.

The customization was nice, though.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

1000x yes.

Firefight was mindless fun, just killing with your pals. Though I would prefer it to be more like ODST Firefight so it was more of a survival mode as opposed to a kill-a-thon instead.

> ODST 2: Problem Solved.

Hell yes.

if they ever decide to bring firefight back, I say they should include it with one of the map packs

No. I like Spartan Ops a lot more than Firefight.

I can’t bring myself to keep playing Spartan Ops, sadly, repetitive environments and absolutely no challenge or sense of danger, limited lives would really help it get better.

yes

> See, I liked Firefight okay. In a sense, we have all of the same elements, sans ENDLESS enemies. Ammo crates, 150 some odd enemies, and occasionally drop offs from Phantoms.
>
> The customization was nice, though.

what about challenge?

Probably, Spartan Ops gameplay is hella repetitive although the plot is good lately.

I want Firefight. The Skulls, the difficulty, everything about the Firefight experience is better than the Spartan Ops experience. The maps are consistent and there is no BS in Firefight, there is just the satisfaction of knowing a group of fuel rod grunts spawned, and your team took them out before they could get off a shot. Spartan Ops is full of parts where, if you’re alone or with even a slightly subpar team, you have to keep dieing and dieing again to continue. Firefight has no points like that just pure challenge and the skulls making you do it better every time.

Depends on which Firefight you are talking about.

Halo ODST: HELL YEAH! This one was perfect except for no Match Making available. Friends of mine still play this from time to time.

Halo Reach: Meh… Not so much. It was okay but, with unlimited lives, insufferable lag, maps that were just too spread out so you could get attacked from any direction, and worst of all it was nothing but a Fuel Rod Gun fest. I mostly played FF in Reach’s Score attack by myself to avoid lag and not have the FRG destroying everything if I was working on something specific like pistol kills or something like that.

No I wouldn’t pay. I have ODST which is still fun. A lot better then anything 343 could concoct. They would probably try to rip off Zombies any way.

If they released some kind of FireFight-DLC I would definitely be interested in them. I might buy if maps were good and price would be reasonable.

Should have been in Halo 4 from the start - already paid.

Depends on the price and features included.