Would you like to see Halo One and Two Remaster in HD.

It would be nice to see Halo One and Two Remaster in HD. That way we go Reach, Combat Evolved, Halo 2, ODST, then finish the fight with Halo 3. Don’t for get the achievements ;).

I would definitely love to see a Halo: CE for Xbox Live Arcade with online play, achievements, and HD graphics (well, as HD as they go). A boy can dream, right?

I wouldn’t mind it. If I do recall, there was a Bungie Weekly Update with high-res, redone Halo: CE models and whatnot. I’ll have to dig it up.

That would be pretty sweet.

I would love to the older games reworked with the newer gaming engine.

Dual-wielding would be sick in CE.

yes so badly want

If these two were launched together in a special edition, I think I would bite the bullet.

**bleep and achievements ** bloop

I’d rather see new games made.

nah then you can just say the same over and over and over with the other games cause tec just keeps getting better. just make new games.

That’s not even a question.

I would love a Halo CE remake.

I’m willing to bet that one of 343’s projects somewhere down the line will be just that.

Maybe not remake them entirely, but take the Serious Sam route and release Halo: CE HD Remix or something along those lines. Cleaning up the audio files would be cool too.

That would be cool as long as no gameplay or sandbox in tampered with…

Microsoft Game Studios Not That Interested in HD Remakes.

Based on this, I’m not going to hold my breath for any remake.

> Microsoft Game Studios Not That Interested in HD Remakes.
>
> Based on this, I’m not going to hold my breath for any remake.

thats really too bad…Oh well hopefully SONY will remake all the FF games in HD then i would surely sell my xbox for a PS3 in a heartbeat

> > Microsoft Game Studios Not That Interested in HD Remakes.
> >
> > Based on this, I’m not going to hold my breath for any remake.
>
> thats really too bad…Oh well hopefully SONY will remake all the FF games in HD then i would surely sell my xbox for a PS3 in a heartbeat

I doubt Microsoft are even good at remaking games.

> > > Microsoft Game Studios Not That Interested in HD Remakes.
> > >
> > > Based on this, I’m not going to hold my breath for any remake.
> >
> > thats really too bad…Oh well hopefully SONY will remake all the FF games in HD then i would surely sell my xbox for a PS3 in a heartbeat
>
> I doubt Microsoft are even good at remaking games.

I’d rather Microsoft focus on games that advance gaming and not hold it back by doing HD remakes. I already have Halo: CE and Halo 2 discs (for example) and the graphics may be muddied, but they still look great.

Sony doing HD reissues of old games tells me that they don’t have the upper-hand anymore when it comes to console gaming and are struggling to figure out how to get back on top. By issuing remakes, Sony proves that the consumer is willing to pay for an older generation game with a pretty skin.

That’s why I think buying a remake is a waste of money, but that’s just my opinion. I’d rather them include a HD remake of an older game with a new game as a bonus and not a stand alone. (Ex: God of War III trilogy - $70.00 - Includes God of War III and HD remakes of GoW1 and GoW2)