Would you like to see Grunt Mech in Halo 6?

I personally like the grunt mech. He is much more aggressive than a normal grunt but still hilarious. I personally think, with some tuning for campaign, in Halo 6.

Yes, i’d like to see it again. Only thing i don’t like about it is getting killed across the map

Heck, I’d like to drive the grunt mech in Halo 6.

> 2533274882881665;3:
> Heck, I’d like to drive the grunt mech in Halo 6.

This would be amazing

If we can use it.

N, the worst idea ever - grunts should be week, no shields, no skill, no aim, just numbers. Boss of Grunts was bad move imo.

> 2533274954911187;1:
> I personally like the grunt mech. He is much more aggressive than a normal grunt but still hilarious. I personally think, with some tuning for campaign, in Halo 6.

It’d make a better boss than fighting the warden again. I’d still like some nerfs and some new dialogue, but I think the goblin would be a nice addition to the H6 campaign.

Yes but I don’t want to fight him 4-8 times like the Warden

I would really rather not. They’re so annoying.

> I would really rather not. They’re so annoying.

I agree, they are very bullet spongy. I’d prefer it if it was designed like the Knights where you can aim at particular spots and the armour starts to break and shatter, it’s so much more satisfying.

Not in the same way 343 has implemented it in Halo 5. As it is right now, Grunt Mechs are just OP as hell. I know that all Warzone bosses are OP because 343’s insistence on making them challenging through artificial difficulty (instead of upgrading their AI) but the Grunt Mech is just ridiculous. There’s a reason why they’re still wandering around alone at the end of most matches.

> > I would really rather not. They’re so annoying.
>
> I agree, they are very bullet spongy. I’d prefer it if it was designed like the Knights where you can aim at particular spots and the armour starts to break and shatter, it’s so much more satisfying.

You could. If you dealt enough damage, his visor would pop and you could snipe him in the head for an insta kill. 343 changed it so you couldn’t do that anymore.

> the Grunt Mech is just ridiculous. There’s a reason why they’re still wandering around alone at the end of most matches.

Adding FF bosses to vanilla WZ was a terrible idea. Good luck spawning a vehicle on Noctus when the Mantis is right there waiting to -Yoink- your day up. Want to flank the enemy team in Raid when the Grunt Jockey is on the beach, only if you like to die. The health regeneration is ridiculous aswell.

They said in the stream it would be different bosses spawning in on different parts of the map every game to freshen things up. Still waiting.

someone mentions grunt jockey
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=vietnam+flashback+meme&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi70Y3A-bHQAhUTtJQKHVQPC8oQ_AUICCgB&biw=320&bih=460#imgrc=0CymtOG_6Hx-WM%3A

plez no more grunt jockey

No god please no! Noooo! No god no! Nooooooooooo!

i like the grunt mech but it seems alittle bit childish remember what a Military art style the old Halos had and than look at the grunt mech like …?

If hes refined sure. Right now all he is is a bullet sponge.

Please no. The grunt mech makes no sense and isn’t even all that fun to fight anyway. Of course it’s funny to hear him say silly stiff, but that’s not a big enough excuse to keep it in.

YES! I love the grunt mech!!! He makes me laugh so hard.

Sure. While their dialogue is silly, the unit itself is quite dynamic and fun to fight. Of course, I’d like to see it scaled down to a point where one can fight it 1-on-1 in campaign; the Warzone version is too inflated with artificial difficulty (as are pretty much every Warzone boss).