Would you like to see another H5 beta pre-launch?

I know chances are very slim, but I’m hoping for an oppertunity here to give us, the community another beta maybe pre-launch to Halo 5 release date. It would be extremely nice being able to get a feel for a game that has been updated since the early beta testing stages in December-January.

Considering all the bugs still to be worked out with MCC it seems much needed to make an attempt for another beta to work out the last few bugs before the big release date accompanied by a day-one patch.

Definitely, just to see improvement in mechanics, gameplay, etc.

I’d love one, but we’ll just have to wait. “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph”-Swami Sivanda.

I would love to see a BTB Beta that shows us if our vehicles have been stolen by paper machet masters again.

> 2533274974596436;4:
> I would love to see a BTB Beta that shows us if our vehicles have been stolen by paper machet masters again.

I just want to Ground Pound a Warthog.

But seriously, I would take a 1 week BTB in August. Just a taste, that’s all.

I’d love to see one, especially since I wasn’t able to participate in the original one.

Yes… because I want to play it again.
[:)]

Oh yeah. BTB beta

> 2533274882999606;3:
> I’d love one, but we’ll just have to wait. “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph”-Swami Sivanda.

“Wer nicht mit der Zeit geht, muss mit der Zeit gehen”-Stromberg

Yes I would like another Beta with BTB and Heavies.

Possibly? I really don’t really need another myself, but it’ll be awesome to be playing Halo 5’s multiplayer again.

I think there’s a better chance than most suspect. The title of the first beta was “Halo 5 Guardians Arena Multiplayer Beta”, which leads me to believe that there is a good chance of there being another beta that displays the larger modes (BTB).

I would be very happy to see such a beta, and I think 343 would really benefit from getting feedback about how the new gameplay mechanics function on a larger scale than 4v4 arena multiplayer.

I don’t care so much about testing the new game, but rather can they reopen the beta we’ve already played (and paid for) again for us to have some more fun with.

Absolutely. We need to see BTB and vehicles in action. The mistakes made in Halo 4 with vehicles can’t be made again. If there’s one thing Halo 3 did better than all of the other games, it was the balance of vehicles.

Also, I’m sick and tired of being unable to run over a single grunt, jackal, or elite in Halo 4 campaign with a Warthog. Seriously, if you can even hit them (because they’re about 17 times more agile than previous games), all it does is weaken their shields, maybe do a little damage. Rarely splatters.

everyone is looking at this wrong, the second beta shouldnt be for US to get a feel for the game, or see how it plays. That shouldnt be the reason we get another beta. it needs to be a straight server test, idc what game modes or maps. They just need to test the crap out of the servers, make it free to all Xbox Live Gold members for a week in august or September and make sure the servers are ready for launch so we dont have another MCC catastrophe again. And for that matter all new games recently have not had perfect launches, i think Halo should be the game to break that cycle. and to make sure the most possible amount of people get on they should have some sort of reward, like either special armor for anyone who participated in the second beta from a certain time to a certain time, or some sort of grand prize to random accounts who played in that time window.just I say a certain time window because that is the most effective way of collecting data. They have a lets say 7pm-midnight on Friday night window where they can devote all the resources they have to stressing the servers and collecting the data on a certain time, instead of the entire length of the beta. Destiny did this with their beta it seemed to work well.

Thats just my two cents, you are welcome to disagree with me.

> 2533274800197828;5:
> > 2533274974596436;4:
> > I would love to see a BTB Beta that shows us if our vehicles have been stolen by paper machet masters again.
>
>
> I just want to Ground Pound a Warthog.
>
> But seriously, I would take a 1 week BTB in August. Just a taste, that’s all.

That would be pretty awesome just destroy the 3 people in it MURICA!

With such a large gap between beta and launch i think another Beta would be a great idea, especially considering that it really focused on small team/ arena fights.

I’d definitely like another beta considering I couldn’t afford to play it the first time around. XD

I’m fine waiting for the game to come out though.

Love all the feedback from you guys and love the support I’ve been getting on this thread. Now to hope for someone to notice it at 343. :slight_smile:

Perhaps a BTB beta.

Yeah would love a new beta, for science of course.