Would you like to see a Halo 3 Anniversary?

Perfectly replicated multiplayer and campaign with mega enhanced visuals with much more armor customization and maps. Would you buy it?

Yes

Halo 3 can’t really have “mega enhanced visuals” I’m sure you can improve the graphics, but only so far with Xbox hardware. It doesn’t look to bad even in comparison to Halo 2A. It just seems like your suggesting a re-release of Halo 3 which is unnecessary. Halo 3 already had its life cycle no need to dig it up.

I’d rather see halo 5 with perfectly replicated arena maps from classic halos

Doesn’t the Master Chief Collection have the enhanced visuals for Halo 1, 2, 3 and 4?

I think a H3A would be just amazing!

> 2535414981258556;5:
> Doesn’t the Master Chief Collection have the enhanced visuals for Halo 1, 2, 3 and 4?

For 1,2 not 3. And not 4.

> 2533274831998765;4:
> I’d rather see halo 5 with perfectly replicated arena maps from classic halos

Me too, that would be so cool.

Keep the same game and same mechanics just enhanced graphics and visuals. Halo 3 was the Goat so we cant mess this up!

Nah. That’d be a great example of beating a dead horse. The game is great as it is. Maybe a 16:9 update for the MCC but that’s it.

I would like to see a remake of Halo Reach more than anything…

> 2535414981258556;5:
> Doesn’t the Master Chief Collection have the enhanced visuals for Halo 1, 2, 3 and 4?

For h3 they basically boosted it to 60 fps.

it would be perfect

It could be could but I’d don’t think you’d need, I personally wouldn’t buy it, but if it came free with Halo: TMCC I would review Halo 3 again.

Id love a Halo 3 Anniversary if…

The art style remains the same. No ugly Reach-5 models or textures (at least for vehicles, weapons and ai. New scenery would be ok).

All the cut campaign missions be added to the game.

…And multiplayer, custom games, forge and theater to work 100%…

May wanna see an incredible skill gaming at the Matchmaking

> 2533274826890965;9:
> Halo 3 was the Goat so we cant mess this up!

Halo 2 was Goat… and it got messed up in the MCC

By 343? No thanks