Would you like to see 7 refrences in Halo 4?

To my knowlegde, every Halo game as some refrences to Bungie’s favorite number, 7. But would you like to see them in Halo 4?
(BTW, sorry if there’s already a post about this)

Meh…I don’t mind. I can live without them.

I really don’t care about that.

Thanks for the feedback so far.

No.

I would like some 343 references.

> I would like some 343 references.

7 was bungies thing, 343 probably will not use 7.

7 references? So long as it’s seven cats.

[deleted]

Yeah, your probably right, now that I but some more thought into it.

No, 343 reference yes.

Yes. It’s a part of Halo, and I hope to see it continue.

Thanks for all the posts so far, I just wanted to get my first New Topic out there.

The Marathon series is already being refrenced to already, so seeing the references to the number 7 in Halo 4 is inevitable.

For those who haven’t noticed, the Marathon symbol is found on the Promethean Watchers chest area :P.

> The Marathon series is already being refrenced to already, so seeing the references to the number 7 in Halo 4 is inevitable.
>
>
> <mark>For those who don’t know, the Marathon symbol is found on the Promethean Watchers chest area :P.</mark>

I’m going to check that out…

Jesus! You’re right!

> The Marathon series is already being refrenced to already, so seeing the references to the number 7 in Halo 4 is inevitable.
>
>
> For those who don’t know, the Marathon symbol is found on the Promethean Watchers chest area :P.

That actually strikes me as kinda odd, as it was removed from some places when Bungie handed over control of Halo. I mean, it’s part of their IP, it would seem odd that 343 would use it.

> > The Marathon series is already being refrenced to already, so seeing the references to the number 7 in Halo 4 is inevitable.
> >
> >
> > <mark>For those who don’t know, the Marathon symbol is found on the Promethean Watchers chest area :P.</mark>
>
> I’m going to check that out…
>
> Jesus! You’re right!

Yeah, i smiled when i noticed that. It was hard dragging my attention away from those freakish cicular engine wing things it has. Super High tech Sentinels ftw!

[deleted]

Haha, I would have never noticed that.

Edit: this is a reply to cr1tical hits post :stuck_out_tongue:

> > The Marathon series is already being refrenced to already, so seeing the references to the number 7 in Halo 4 is inevitable.
> >
> >
> > For those who don’t know, the Marathon symbol is found on the Promethean Watchers chest area :P.
>
> That actually strikes me as kinda odd, as it was removed from some places when Bungie handed over control of Halo. I mean, it’s part of their IP, it would seem odd that 343 would use it.

Indeed though perhaps it suggests that there are some Marathon fans at 343? lol