Would you like to make them armor designs?

Would you like to make them armor designs and how would you like them to be?

I would like more military designs

> 2535405119384464;2:
> I would like more military designs

Absolutely. And if you really want to make it realistic military than you would only have one suit of armor, no individualness stuff.

I would like to make any armor without that white paint everywhere.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

Si me gustaría

> 2533274891841289;3:
> > 2535405119384464;2:
> > I would like more military designs
>
> Absolutely. And if you really want to make it realistic military than you would only have one suit of armor, no individualness stuff.

And everyone would probably be varying shades of grey, olive, and beige.

I would like less huge white splashes on the armors. There are a few armors I’d love to wear but I look at those markings and have to pass.

> 2535437652903765;6:
> > 2533274891841289;3:
> > > 2535405119384464;2:
> > > I would like more military designs
> >
> > Absolutely. And if you really want to make it realistic military than you would only have one suit of armor, no individualness stuff.
>
> And everyone would probably be varying shades of grey, olive, and beige.

And the whole undersuit wouldn’t be black.

Yeah, why not. I sketch up armor every so often and I joke with my friends saying “I’d happily go to Washington to give them a tip or two.”

black undersuits, the ability to pick an armour and make your own design’s, like paint it or whatever

Black undersuits.

Get rid of the mismatched secondary color brightness and the unchangeable white and blue blues.

Darker, less saturated colors.

More sensible helmet design and more waist/abdominal armor.

> 2535405119384464;2:
> I would like more military designs

I agree wholeheartedly. Halo 5 is plagued with designs that look far too over-the-top and unlike anything we’ve seen in past Halo games. They don’t fit within the established Halo designs, and many of the sets are downright silly with either giant phallic foreheads or designs that are just ugly like Seeker. Bungie’s designs looked functional and sleek. 343i’s armours are overdesigned, with the idea of making them look “cool” rather than practical.

Plus, I would also remove all of the unneeded white paint or unchangeable colours. And then, I would make the undersuits black.

Basically, I would make the armours “Halo” again.

> 343i’s armours are overdesigned, with the idea of making them look “cool” rather than practical.

The worst part is that they don’t even look cool most of the time.

Black undersuits and codpieces (or at least a battle skirt similar to what ODSTs wear). That’s all I want.

I would design classic CQB.

Than retire.

Frigging TORSO ARMOR

which is why i wear this armor over everything else…