Would you like more than 16 players for BTB?

I would like for Big Team Battle to become even bigger and more epic. So my vote would go for more players.

> 2533274889769850;1:
> I would like for Big Team Battle to become even bigger and more epic. So my vote would go for more players.

For F~~S SAKE. This has been done to DEATH in other threads. STOP posting. It’s like that argument over sprint, that’s been done to death too. And all we see is post, after post, after post. All because ONE person wants to FORCE people to read their opinion, instead of posting on the thread made before them.
ARGH. STOP.

yes… but please stiop posting th same stuff…

its xb1 id like to see bigger teams and maps

I think two teams of sixteen players would be interesting.

Not everyone catches EVERYTHING that has been posted before so don’t feel bad Spartan. Yes more massive and explosive battles would be very exciting.

> 2533274927225285;6:
> Not everyone catches EVERYTHING that has been posted before so don’t feel bad Spartan. Yes more massive and explosive battles would be very exciting.

This is in multiple posts, and there is a rather large one posted a few days back. He’s posted in other large post that spoke of BTB (I did a quick recon prior to making this post). He’s seen it.

> 2533274867434195;7:
> > 2533274927225285;6:
> > Not everyone catches EVERYTHING that has been posted before so don’t feel bad Spartan. Yes more massive and explosive battles would be very exciting.
>
>
> This is in multiple posts, and there is a rather large one posted a few days back. He’s posted in other large post that spoke of BTB (I did a quick recon prior to making this post). He’s seen it.

okay

i would like big big team battle 32v32

I would like to apologize to people that I had no idea this topic idea was something that EVERYONE has probably posted. I’ve only been here for a couple days so forgive me for not realizing.