would you like Halo 4 on pc?

What would you guys think of having Halo 4 on the pc, i pretty sure that 343 said that
its not a priority at the moment but since they said that the campaign is playable and they’re just tweaking it to make you crack a fat, i would think they should start on
the pc version because most of you would agree halo ce pc was so good. I loved not doing school work but having everyone in class play a 16 man multiplayer on bloodgultch when i
was in high school.

As much as people want it, it’s just not going to happen. Microsoft wouldn’t be able to sell Xbox’s if Halo wasn’t exclusive to it.

No thank you.

nope… it should only be on the good old xbox!

> As much as people want it, it’s just not going to happen. Microsoft wouldn’t be able to sell Xbox’s if Halo wasn’t exclusive to it.

You do realize that the Xbox doesn’t need Halo any more to support it with sells.
Also, even if there was a PC version of Halo 4, there are ways for Microsoft to still make their Xbox sells with Halo 4, it’s called releasing the PC version a year later, it does two things, grabs all of the Xbox gamers the first time around, and the 2nd time around grabs all of the Hard core Halo PC gamers, that’s two major sells.

> No thank you.

Says the Console Elitist.

> nope… it should only be on the good old xbox!

Also says the Console Elitist, Halo at one point in it’s life started on the PC/Mac, and it currently have 3 Halo titles on the PC, Halo PC, Halo Custom Edition, and Halo 2 for the PC. So No, it shouldn’t only be on the ‘good’ old Xbox.

>

To me Halo would do a lot better if it was a multi-platform game. Or at least available for the computer. This whole Halo should only be on Xbox attitude is just horrible. To me it shows that you either never want the game to be successful, or you don’t want it reach its full potential.

> >
>
> To me Halo would do a lot better if it was a multi-platform game. Or at least available for the computer. This whole Halo should be only on Xbox attitude is just horrible. To me it shows that you never want your game to be successful, or reach it’s full penitential.

Yes, right now, Halo has a large fan base on both the Xbox and the PC, there are a lot of us who would only get the Xbox version because we either have no PC, or our PC isn’t to par to play it. There is also a large group of us who would buy the PC version of the game with out a second thought because we love PC gaming, Halo, and Halo PC so much. And there’s a small group of us who would buy both the PC and Xbox versions of the game, a group I’m happy to say that I’m a part of, I have a hand full of games that I own on both PC and Xbox, ME3, L4D 1&2, Portal 2, Half Life 2, Deus Ex HR, Crysis 2, FEAR, and Supp Comm 2, and if Halo 4 came out on both the Xbox and the PC, I would own both versions.

And guess what people, that’s how you make sells.

> .
>
>
> > nope… it should only be on the good old xbox!
>
> Also says the Console Elitist, Halo at one point in it’s life started on the PC/Mac, and it currently have 3 Halo titles on the PC, Halo PC, Halo Custom Edition, and Halo 2 for the PC. So No, it shouldn’t only be on the ‘good’ old Xbox.

Halo Ce and Custom Edition are the same game…
So only 2 games on pc with bad sales…
Halo2 was a fail because of Microsoft with Windows Vista. And Halo CE was not more so popular on pc with all the other shooters at the time.
So nope. Halo will only stay on Console this time.
Halo1 was PLANNED on PC and Mac but the final concept of Halo landed on the XBOX.

> Halo Ce and Custom Edition are the same game…
> So only 2 games on pc with bad sales…
> Halo2 was a fail because of Microsoft with Windows Vista. And Halo CE was not more so popular on pc with all the other shooters at the time.
> So nope. Halo will only stay on Console this time.
> Halo1 was PLANNED on PC and Mac but the final concept of Halo landed on the XBOX.

Halo PC and H2V failed because they were both -Yoink- ports, if Halo 4 actually had a good pc port it would easily outlast any of the previous xbox titles in terms of population.

As much as people want it, it’s just not going to happen. Microsoft wouldn’t be able to sell Xbox’s if Halo wasn’t exclusive.

> > Halo Ce and Custom Edition are the same game…
> > So only 2 games on pc with bad sales…
> > Halo2 was a fail because of Microsoft with Windows Vista. And Halo CE was not more so popular on pc with all the other shooters at the time.
> > So nope. Halo will only stay on Console this time.
> > Halo1 was PLANNED on PC and Mac but the final concept of Halo landed on the XBOX.
>
> Halo PC and H2V failed because they were both Yoink! ports, if Halo 4 actually had a good pc port it would easily outlast any of the previous xbox titles in terms of population.

bad ports? lol I can play both games in FULLHD without problems. Its your hardware… Same would happen with Halo3/4. The Engine (which is a full 360 engine) needs to be ported to PC. And no it would not outlast any xbox halo.
Microsoft would do the same Halo2 mistake again. U want to play Halo4 on PC? Get Windows 8 and GFWL. Sry but whats the peoples problem to get a Xbox360? PC fanboys can buy a graphic Card for 500+$ but wont get a xbox? wow really.

> > >
>
> bad ports? lol I can play both games in FULLHD without problems. Its your hardware… Same would happen with Halo3/4. The Engine (which is a full 360 engine) needs to be ported to PC. And no it would not outlast any xbox halo.
> Microsoft would do the same Halo2 mistake again. U want to play Halo4 on PC? Get Windows 8 and GFWL. Sry but whats the peoples problem to get a Xbox360? PC fanboys can buy a graphic Card for 500+$ but wont get a xbox? wow really.

My hardware is fine, I could easily play BF3 on high settings if I were willing to put up with Origin. The ports were just bad.

> > > >
> >
> > bad ports? lol I can play both games in FULLHD without problems. Its your hardware… Same would happen with Halo3/4. The Engine (which is a full 360 engine) needs to be ported to PC. And no it would not outlast any xbox halo.
> > Microsoft would do the same Halo2 mistake again. U want to play Halo4 on PC? Get Windows 8 and GFWL. Sry but whats the peoples problem to get a Xbox360? PC fanboys can buy a graphic Card for 500+$ but wont get a xbox? wow really.
>
> My hardware is fine, I could easily play BF3 on high settings if I were willing to put up with Origin. The ports were just bad.

Yes, Halo PC and Halo 2 vista was bad ports. Also, Halo PC and Halo Custom Edition may be the same game in a sense, but they are NOT the same game in the line of code, and gameplay.
Custom Edition has MP only by default, there is no SP, Halo PC can’t have custom maps, Custom Edition can. I also want to point out that I hate all of you Console Elitists, complete -Yoink- holes. If the PC community want a PC Halo title, then so be it.

Here’s a question for you xJumPeR JumPzZ. Why do you care if PC gamers much rather put down money to buy a $500 graphics card over a 7 year old gaming console? Why is it your so afraid of a PC version of Halo 4!? Why is it every time some one on the forums mans up and asks if the community wants a PC version of Halo 4, people come out of the wood work and say “NO! Halo should be Xbox Only”, it’s like you guys are scared that a PC version of Halo will destroy Halo, or destroy you Xbox. If PC gamers want to put money down for a PC version of Halo 4, it’s up to Microsoft to make the call rather to stick with the Console Elitists, or grab more money by picking up sells from the PC gamers.

We’re here, we want a PC version of Halo 4, DEAL WITH IT.

> > As much as people want it, it’s just not going to happen. Microsoft wouldn’t be able to sell Xbox’s if Halo wasn’t exclusive to it.
>
> You do realize that the Xbox doesn’t need Halo any more to support it with sells.
> Also, even if there was a PC version of Halo 4, there are ways for Microsoft to still make their Xbox sells with Halo 4, it’s called releasing the PC version a year later, it does two things, grabs all of the Xbox gamers the first time around, and the 2nd time around grabs all of the Hard core Halo PC gamers, that’s two major sells.
>
>
> > No thank you.
>
> Says the Console Elitist.
>
>
> > nope… it should only be on the good old xbox!
>
> Also says the Console Elitist, Halo at one point in it’s life started on the PC/Mac, and it currently have 3 Halo titles on the PC, Halo PC, Halo Custom Edition, and Halo 2 for the PC. So No, it shouldn’t only be on the ‘good’ old Xbox.

I say no as well. Does that mean I’m a console Elitist too? Hell no it doesn’t and I’m personally surprised at you Stealth for making such accusations. I personally don’t want it on there for a simple reason. I don’t think it’s a very profitable area for MS. People will just pirate it and I guarantee they’ll lose more money than they earn.

Either way, Frank O’Connor already said they’re focusing on consoles so we might as well just put it to bed. :I

> > > As much as people want it, it’s just not going to happen. Microsoft wouldn’t be able to sell Xbox’s if Halo wasn’t exclusive to it.
> >
> > You do realize that the Xbox doesn’t need Halo any more to support it with sells.
> > Also, even if there was a PC version of Halo 4, there are ways for Microsoft to still make their Xbox sells with Halo 4, it’s called releasing the PC version a year later, it does two things, grabs all of the Xbox gamers the first time around, and the 2nd time around grabs all of the Hard core Halo PC gamers, that’s two major sells.
> >
> >
> > > No thank you.
> >
> > Says the Console Elitist.
> >
> >
> > > nope… it should only be on the good old xbox!
> >
> > Also says the Console Elitist, Halo at one point in it’s life started on the PC/Mac, and it currently have 3 Halo titles on the PC, Halo PC, Halo Custom Edition, and Halo 2 for the PC. So No, it shouldn’t only be on the ‘good’ old Xbox.
>
> I say no as well. Does that mean I’m a console Elitist too? Hell no it doesn’t and I’m personally surprised at you Stealth for making such accusations. I personally don’t want it on there for a simple reason. I don’t think it’s a very profitable area for MS. People will just pirate it and I guarantee they’ll lose more money than they earn.
>
> Either way, Frank O’Connor already said they’re focusing on consoles so we might as well just put it to bed. :I

If it were released on steam microsoft would make an immense profit and there would be virtually no pirating.

Xbox 360 Exclusive
360 Exclusive
Exclusive

Scroll down and look at the right side of the page while doing so, it will say Xbox 360 Exclusive.

If Halo CE & Halo 2 Vista sold well and had a lot of players (which Halo 2 Vista lacks, no idea about CE), then possible a Halo 4 PC port may have been considered. There is no blaming Halo 2 Vista’s port to PC for being horrible, I managed to run it fine off my Windows 7 laptop which may I say, can barely run Minecraft on 10 FPS, the port was fine, the hardware you are using is off.

> > > > As much as people want it, it’s just not going to happen. Microsoft wouldn’t be able to sell Xbox’s if Halo wasn’t exclusive to it.
> > >
> > > You do realize that the Xbox doesn’t need Halo any more to support it with sells.
> > > Also, even if there was a PC version of Halo 4, there are ways for Microsoft to still make their Xbox sells with Halo 4, it’s called releasing the PC version a year later, it does two things, grabs all of the Xbox gamers the first time around, and the 2nd time around grabs all of the Hard core Halo PC gamers, that’s two major sells.
> > >
> > >
> > > > No thank you.
> > >
> > > Says the Console Elitist.
> > >
> > >
> > > > nope… it should only be on the good old xbox!
> > >
> > > Also says the Console Elitist, Halo at one point in it’s life started on the PC/Mac, and it currently have 3 Halo titles on the PC, Halo PC, Halo Custom Edition, and Halo 2 for the PC. So No, it shouldn’t only be on the ‘good’ old Xbox.
> >
> > I say no as well. Does that mean I’m a console Elitist too? Hell no it doesn’t and I’m personally surprised at you Stealth for making such accusations. I personally don’t want it on there for a simple reason. I don’t think it’s a very profitable area for MS. People will just pirate it and I guarantee they’ll lose more money than they earn.
> >
> > Either way, Frank O’Connor already said they’re focusing on consoles so we might as well just put it to bed. :I
>
> If it were released on steam microsoft would make an immense profit and there would be virtually no pirating.

I can see that, but I doubt very much it would happen. I just really can’t see it happening. Trust me, I’m far from an Xbox/PS3 Elitist but when someone big in 343 like Frank O’Connor says it won’t happen then it probably won’t.

But, and here’s a little hope for the PC community. I believe Frank DID say something like:

“We’re focusing more on the console side of things right now

Right now could mean anything, he could just mean we’re focusing console only, or he could mean that they have something planned for it in future. Either way, I have a very powerful machine so I know I could run it…so long as I can connect my Xbox/PC controller in I don’t mind. I just can’t use Keyboard to save my life.

It would probably be a good idea for the expansion of the game; however, I do not see it being that popular on PC. There are already too many established PC FPS games (and even some that are free). It would be similar to Crysis 2 when it came out for consoles, how it got really hyped up but then everyone forgot about it in like a week.

Also, I don’t need to hear more people claiming that PC takes more skill; we don’t care, we just like it better on console.

> I say no as well. Does that mean I’m a console Elitist too? Hell no it doesn’t and I’m personally surprised at you Stealth for making such accusations. I personally don’t want it on there for a simple reason. I don’t think it’s a very profitable area for MS. People will just pirate it and I guarantee they’ll lose more money than they earn.

Spearhead, I already know part of your reasons why you don’t want a PC version, and you’re not a Console Elitist.

And like Buffdaddy said, if Halo 4 was released on Steam, I bet Microsoft will make even more money than the Xbox versions, not only that, but they might even get some none Halo sells as well.

> > I say no as well. Does that mean I’m a console Elitist too? Hell no it doesn’t and I’m personally surprised at you Stealth for making such accusations. I personally don’t want it on there for a simple reason. I don’t think it’s a very profitable area for MS. People will just pirate it and I guarantee they’ll lose more money than they earn.
>
> Spearhead, I already know part of your reasons why you don’t want a PC version, and you’re not a Console Elitist.
>
> And like Buffdaddy said, if Halo 4 was released on Steam, I bet Microsoft will make even more money than the Xbox versions, not only that, but they might even get some none Halo sells as well.

And I agreed with him, but the fact of the matter is that not only as Little Moa pointed out it says Xbox Exclusive on the Halo 4 page, but Frank O’Connor said there are no plans to do anything like that right now. Maybe with Halo 5?

Possibly Halo 4 down the road a little like you said earlier though. If it were on Steam, I’d probably buy it.