Would you like armor sets in Halo 4?

I was just thinking that it would be cool to buy individual armor pieces and armor sets, so you could either buy the full armor set at once or you could buy each piece individually, this would also mean that you could buy armor sets for characters, such as Master chief from each game, each member of noble team, ODST, Fred, Kelly, Linda, other spartans, etc.

Would you like this to be an option so you could create a character or a full armor set easily?

All armor pieces are named. I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to find all similar pieces. (Example: ODST Helmet, ODST shoulders, ODST chest piece)

isn’t halo 4 just doing full sets with helmets? because the preorder bonuses, if they are accurate, look like the entire suit of armor changes. (ie. the hands, forearms, shoulders, chest, back, waist?, thighs, knees, lower legs, and shoes).If you can buy armor individually that might be some crazy customization.

but there is also the possibility that there is a less generic areas of the player model like in reach. meaning that choosing a shoulder would also change the forearm and hands. or being able to choose the type of “bottom” half your spartan can have, instead of just the knees.

> isn’t halo 4 just doing full sets with helmets? because the preorder bonuses, if they are accurate, look like the entire suit of armor changes. (ie. the hands, forearms, shoulders, chest, back, waist?, thighs, knees, lower legs, and shoes).If you can buy armor individually that might be some crazy customization.

Well, there are a couple of Pre-Order bonuses that are just a helmet, so you can at least change the helmet to whatever you want.

I’m sure it was confirmed you can ONLY buy the sets, not separately, but I think you can interchange them to suit you.

Hope you choose different shoulder pieces still, I always chose a different piece for each shoulder.