Would you like a port of Halo: Reach to Halo: MCC?

I played Reach on Xbox One Backwards Compatibility and the framerate is awful, the audio sounds horrible, and the game is just laggy and unplayable. Halo: Reach deserves more than this. Halo: Reach deserves to be ported to the Master Chief Collection as compensation for how awful MCC was at launch and as a reward for Halo veterans who have stayed long enough. All I’m asking is simple. 1080p 60fps, improved lighting engine, port it over to the MCC, give us Firefight, give us Forge, give us Theater, and give us Multiplayer and Campaign. FULL ARMOR CUSTOMIZATION INCLUDED AND ALL THE ARMOR ALREADY UNLOCKED! Let us have gold visors, black visors, red visors, gold visors, green visors, default visors!

Halo: Reach deserves better, and if you want to see Halo: Reach come to the Master Chief Collection… say yes.

If you think that backwards compatibility is the best thing ever and that somehow Halo: Reach is still playable at 5 to 10 frames per second… go ahead and say no.

If you really don’t care, just put maybe.

So yeah. =)

HALO REACH FOR LIFE! =D

MCC is still broke matchmaking wise. Not to Mention Reach is not Backwards compatible.

> 2533274825101441;2:
> MCC is still broke matchmaking wise. Not to Mention Reach is not Backwards compatible.

It is now actually.

As for being broken I can’t comment as musky stick with 5, but even when I played daily I rarely experienced many bugs. Only main one I got after the original december update last year was legendary medals not working and medals just not counting at all in halo 3

As for backwards compatibility vs port, would prefer a port JUST for the added 1000g with laso, par times/scores, sub 3 hour legendary. :slight_smile:

I prefer a port overall, because the backwards compatibility is awful and the framerates are just pure and utter garbage.

Halo: Reach deserves the 1080p 60fps facelift wouldn’t you agree?

> 2533274927187565;4:
> I prefer a port overall, because the backwards compatibility is awful and the framerates are just pure and utter garbage.
>
> Halo: Reach deserves the 1080p 60fps facelift wouldn’t you agree?

they can remake the game as standalone but it has no business in the MCC. plus 343 needs to focus on a real issue and that would be the state of MCC multiplayer.

I have issue with the frame rate drop, lag, and connection issues of the BC Reach, yet i can put up with it considering the fact that it connects every player on Reach, both on the 360 and X1. I have a feeling that if it were ported, the separation of the different console populations would be a pretty big downfall. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to have the full force Reach experience a port would provide, but on that note, I agree with Greassy on the fact that 343 could do much much better focusing that sort of time and effort on fixing the current state of MCC first.

Reach is still amazingly fun compared to Halo 4/5 so yes, I would love to have Reach ported so it can be properly played.

The BC for Reach is incredibly bad, but I strongly disagree with adding it to the Master Chief Collection. I didn’t even want ODST to be added until everything was fixed.
The collection is already in a laughable state as it is. We still have insanely long search ties that sometimes don’t even yield matches, horrendous similar skill matching, literally nonexistent party matching, prematurely ending matches, purely P2P matches, broken custom games, unusable theater…I could go on. Most, if not all of these problems have been in the game since launch.
Not to mention that everyone on the One can already play with people on the 360. If it were added to the MCC, 343 would nuke whatever’s left of the online population. It’s best to leave Reach alone and fix the collection.

It should be added to the library of Xbox One games, but it shouldn’t go into the MCC. Fact is, the MCC is still broken matchmaking-wise so a standalone product would be better in my honest opinion.