Would you honestly Recommend Infinite at Launch?

Be honest. Because Halo Infinite is looking like Resident Evil 3. A $60 game for a campaign which for all we know could be the same length as Halo 3s campaign without the loading screens/mission selection. No co-op online or offline for the campaign, and no forge. As a matter of fact, what is the word on Theater for the campaign? Cause I was annoyed when Halo 4 released and didnt have that for campaign. I hate delays…they are red flags. A delay CAN be goo but some times for all we know it could mean they would CUT content without us knowing or something, but it looks like they are better off with a delay.

Battlefield 2042 is $60 and that only has 3 multiplayer maps and no campaign. The fans are not crying about that and will pay any amount just to play it. No delay to campaign is necessary, cause HALO will always make millions of sales DAY 1.

I’d say to them play the multiplayer ITS FREE and if you want a more story orientated way of playing the game then buy the Campaign.

Simple as that. those that are always asking for recommendations just need to have a look themselves and get their feet wet.

It’s free so yes.
I trust Joseph with the campaign so I’ll be getting it day 1

I planned to play campaign through GamePass long before the news about co-op and Forge. GamePass is such a good deal, why bother purchasing the campaign?

It’s a new Halo, that’s all I care about

> 2533274991067213;5:
> I planned to play campaign through GamePass long before the news about co-op and Forge. GamePass is such a good deal, why bother purchasing the campaign?

Unless halo is the only game you want to ever play I recommend this. I don’t finish 4 $60 games a year but I do try multiple games each month. I’ve played lots of stuff I’d never try and have happened upon a few delightful surprises. Also some games aren’t worth buying but are worth about three hours of novel fun.

But if you just want halo coop I’d hold off three months after release.

I’m getting the game through gamepass so this isn’t really an issue for me, but I do wonder what makes the campaign worth $60. Let’s say for example that the campaign length ends up being average for the series, so about 6-8 hours long. Is that alone, especially without co-op at launch now, worthy of a $60 price tag? While yes, plenty of single player games have been able to justify that price point, they’ve been a bit more substantial than your typical Halo campaign.

For the record, I’m not saying it’s impossible for the game to be worth that much. In fact, I really hope it does feel like a $60 experience when I’m done. But right now, I’m just not sure I’m convinced the value is there.

I would definitely recommend it. I would of course let them know that for the time being, there’s no co-op, but honestly that probably wouldn’t deter a lot of people.

As long as you don’t mind those two missing features, yeah I would. A good selection of Multiplayer maps, Modes, social, ranked, custom games, a full Campaign that’s part of the game pass, free multiplayer and a free first Season, Big Team Battle, crossplay and cross-save. No Forge or Co-op at launch sucks, but the game is still gonna be fun.

I would highly recommend the MCC to my friends right now, especially on PC it’s one of the best PC games out IMO. But nobody really cares that much so unless Halo Infinite is very impressive and replayable that’s kinda what’s gonna happen when Co-Op releases. 3 months is forever in todays world people will forget about you overnight when something else comes along.

> 2533274813856477;2:
> Battlefield 2042 is $60 and that only has 3 multiplayer maps and no campaign. The fans are not crying about that and will pay any amount just to play it. No delay to campaign is necessary, cause HALO will always make millions of sales DAY 1.

Sorry I don’t want to be rude but I don’t see your point?

Are you saying that we should just accept a bare bones game for $60 now? Or am I just misinterpreting your point?

No, I only recommend early access games if they’re made by indie developers or are are new IP. A Halo game that’s missing 2/3rds of its multiplayer suite would definitely not get recommended by me.

I think that it is not a recommendation, it is more about the experience that the game gives you as such, personally I love the halo franchise and I hope it never ends, but there will come a time where new generations will see this HALO as something new and that would mean the evolution of something. It is to say that the story continues, more and more.

> 2535472162796694;12:
> > 2533274813856477;2:
> > Battlefield 2042 is $60 and that only has 3 multiplayer maps and no campaign. The fans are not crying about that and will pay any amount just to play it. No delay to campaign is necessary, cause HALO will always make millions of sales DAY 1.
>
> Sorry I don’t want to be rude but I don’t see your point?
>
> Are you saying that we should just accept a bare bones game for $60 now? Or am I just misinterpreting your point?

Yes, but I think of something that you mention and it is money, if I agree that money makes a franchise, but people are more enthusiastic and creative, so developers see that the interest of HALO, how they should be done things and with the best possible quality pir that is yours and they share it with us. And I’m grateful for that.

> 2533274882898126;10:
> and a free first Season

Where are you getting this from ? I cannot find proof the first season is free.

Are the review copies out?

No one should be recommending or not recommending anything at the moment.

> 2533274813856477;2:
> Battlefield 2042 is $60 and that only has 3 multiplayer maps and no campaign. The fans are not crying about that and will pay any amount just to play it. No delay to campaign is necessary, cause HALO will always make millions of sales DAY 1.

Holy crap. STOP with the “wHAt AboUt BaTtlEFieLd” argument.

Ea has always been a greedy company. Why are you using the scummy business practices of a company like EA to excuse the lack of content on Halo’s part?

This is why companies like Nintendo can get away with selling ancient games for $60. Because there’s always people who think we should just put up with it.

Just playing the tech preview - yeah i’d recommend it. something fresh from the cods.

I’m a huge Halo campaign nut - so i’m most excited about that. But the tech preview felt like halo to me, so i’m optimistic!

Anyone know if forge will be part of the free to play multiplayer or the campaign. A source would be nice.