Would you guys approve of these Map remakes?

I saw these remakes and thought they were pretty spot on, although I would add the Pitt from H3
http://halo4nation.com/multiplayer/halo-4-requested-map-remakes/

If they only remade Zanzibar, Lockout, and Midship I would be pretty happy. Other maps like Waterworks were awesome too.

blood gulch chya, water works interested, sandtrap solid, valhalla maby, last resort o.k.

Valhalla was sort of like Halo 3’s take on Blood gulch. Two teams spawn on opposite ends of a valley in bases.

A more open sand trap with a base on the second ridge you cant get,

A U shaped vahalla

last Resort that has a larger and longer beash for invasion

I would want all of them, especially Waterworks. Never got to play it during the hey-day of Halo 2. But for the love of (insert deity here) DO .NOT. REDO . BLOOD. GULCH.

I’d like to see remakes from Halo 2 only.

I say no remakes. Focus all effort into making new and innovative maps and content.

Seriously, Blood Gulch. No remake in stupid grassy environment. Plain Blood Gulch from Halo CE with sand and everything, exactly the same size. We’ve been asking for this since ever. Hemorrhage is good but it’s not Blood Gulch.
Also Hang 'em High.
I liked Valhalla, Zanzibar, Guardian, Blackout… well almost all of them. But those two I mentioned I’d love.

All I want to see is Blood Gulch and Valhalla. :smiley:

Blood Gulch probably shouldn’t be remade after that abomination called Hemorrhage but everything else I’d be fine with.

Remaking Blood Gulch would be redundant.

I’d like to see some Halo 2 remakes since I never played it.

> Seriously, Blood Gulch. No remake in stupid grassy environment. Plain Blood Gulch from Halo CE with sand and everything, exactly the same size. We’ve been asking for this since ever. Hemorrhage is good but it’s not Blood Gulch.
> Also Hang 'em High.
> I liked Valhalla, Zanzibar, Guardian, Blackout… well almost all of them. But those two I mentioned I’d love.

Coagulation was superior to Blood Gulch in every way. If there is a Blood Gulch remake in Halo 4, it should be more similar to Coagulation. Of course, it should look completely different, not an ugly rocky canyon nor a hideous grassy canyon.

No:
Blood Gulch
Valhalla
Last Resort
Sandtrap

Yes:
Waterworks
Lockout
The Pit
Guardian (not necessary with Lockout)

Blood Gulch, Sandtrap, and Valhalla do not need to be remade. Especially Valhalla. shiver That map… Huge maps don’t have many defining characteristics. All you need to do is make a big area, put in some hills and trees, and one or two Forerunner structures and you’re done.

Yes. Just replace Blood Gulch with Containment and Sandtrap with a smaller map.

Why do people want blood gulch so badly when there are maps like Hemorrhage that are just like it? Is it just for the classic feel? Cause I would understand that.

> No:
> Blood Gulch
> Valhalla
> Last Resort
> Sandtrap
>
> Yes:
> Waterworks
> Lockout
> The Pit
> Guardian (not necessary with Lockout)
>
> Blood Gulch, Sandtrap, and Valhalla do not need to be remade. Especially Valhalla. shiver That map… Huge maps don’t have many defining characteristics. All you need to do is make a big area, put in some hills and trees, and one or two Forerunner structures and you’re done.

True story.

I simply dont want any maps remade. Give me something new, I am sick of past maps, something fresh would be great.

BUT

For the sake of the topic, Guardian is the only map I would want remade.

Would want all of those maps remade. Especially Guardian, Guardian is the best Halo map of all time.

If I had to choose between all remakes and all new maps with no remakes, I’d choose all remakes. I want maps that are 100% certain to be good, no risks. Reach had a lot of bad maps, I don’t want that to happen again.

I hated The Pitt.

If I had to pick one, Coagulation please.