Would you give me your opinion on this map?

One of my favorites maps is Sanctuary, I even did a remake of this map in halo 5, in my opinion, i did well, could you give me your opinion?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/es-es/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=Dackz%20Steelers#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_Dackz%20Steelers_f1e918b8-fdae-4922-a90d-ff57929d60fc

English Link

I haven’t downloaded it yet, but it looks good from the screenshots! If you don’t know, there is an Official HCS Sanctuary remake.

Download Refuge here.

> 2533274815711361;3:
> I haven’t downloaded it yet, but it looks good from the screenshots! If you don’t know, there is an Official HCS Sanctuary remake.
>
> Download Refuge here.

yes i know but the official remake is very big and my map is a little smaller and I did it a long time ago

> 2535407499303567;4:
> > 2533274815711361;3:
> > I haven’t downloaded it yet, but it looks good from the screenshots! If you don’t know, there is an Official HCS Sanctuary remake.
> >
> > Download Refuge here.
>
> yes i know but the official remake is very big and my map is a little smaller and I did it a long time ago

Oh you’re right. I only just played on Refuge recently but thinking about it yes, it would probably have been made bigger to accommodate for sprint.

A smaller map (or set of maps) scaled down for gametypes without sprint would be a welcome addition.

> 2533274815711361;5:
> > 2535407499303567;4:
> > > 2533274815711361;3:
> > > I haven’t downloaded it yet, but it looks good from the screenshots! If you don’t know, there is an Official HCS Sanctuary remake.
> > >
> > > Download Refuge here.
> >
> > yes i know but the official remake is very big and my map is a little smaller and I did it a long time ago
>
> Oh you’re right. I only just played on Refuge recently but thinking about it yes, it would probably have been made bigger to accommodate for sprint.
>
> A smaller map (or set of maps) scaled down for gametypes without sprint would be a welcome addition.

i play with friends 1v1 or 2v2 and the size its very well and yeah you’re right, we almost don’t run

The map is good, I wasn’t able to play against anyone but after running around for awhile and looking at power weapons I felt that it would be a balanced map and fun to play on with others. Nice job!