Would you do this?

I was playing doubles with my friend and one of the oponents quit the game because they were not doing so well and my friend and I were destroying.

But instead of just slaying the remaining player we befriended him and ran around the map regret messing around and messaging each other. My friend and I tied the game with him because he would have lost to something out of his control. It was really fun to.

Have any of you done this, or givin the opportunity would any of you do this?

Yeah I would do that, I wouldn’t want to make his supposedly fun time a misery by grinding him.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> Yeah I would do that, I wouldn’t want to make his supposedly fun time a misery by grinding him.

I’m glad other people share my opinion! Just think that it would suck to be the guy all alone.

> 2535473162201315;3:
> > 2533274972430429;2:
> > Yeah I would do that, I wouldn’t want to make his supposedly fun time a misery by grinding him.
>
> I’m glad other people share my opinion! Just think that it would suck to be the guy all alone.

Yeah i’ve been in situations where i’m the last person left on my team 1v4 it’s nit very fun at all. Yet they kept on grinding me, -Yoinks!-.

> 2533274972430429;4:
> > 2535473162201315;3:
> > > 2533274972430429;2:
> > > Yeah I would do that, I wouldn’t want to make his supposedly fun time a misery by grinding him.
> >
> > I’m glad other people share my opinion! Just think that it would suck to be the guy all alone.
>
> Yeah i’ve been in situations where i’m the last person left on my team 1v4 it’s nit very fun at all. Yet they kept on grinding me, -Yoinks!-.

I get so frustrated when people do that.

Sounds like the best way to do things; I usually just run around the map if my team has a significant numerical advantage.

I remember a game last year where I was the only guy left. I just tried to get the other team to get medals they didn’t have like airsassinations and such. They were cool guys. Does suck when you’re down 1-4 and the other team is going HAM on you still. That’s usually how it turns out.

I was once playing Slayer on Torque and my team quit, leaving me in a 4v1.

After futilely attempting to fight on, I messaged them asking for a ceasefire.

To my surprise, they agreed. :relaxed:

I used to do it all the time on reach, sometimes I even partied up with them and we became friends.

It’s just good sportsmenship, be nice to people even if they’ll never see your face.

Eh depends on how much time is left on the clock. I don’t want to just sit around for 10 minutes lol

> 2533275031939856;10:
> Eh depends on how much time is left on the clock. I don’t want to just sit around for 10 minutes lol

Yeah, I mean when that happens and your the one left 1 v 4, thats when your like, so where is the surrender option? It really sucks that you can still get penalized for leaving the game after all your teammates left.

> 2535473162201315;11:
> > 2533275031939856;10:
> > Eh depends on how much time is left on the clock. I don’t want to just sit around for 10 minutes lol
>
> Yeah, I mean when that happens and your the one left 1 v 4, thats when your like, so where is the surrender option? It really sucks that you can still get penalized for leaving the game after all your teammates left.

Yeah it’d be nice if you didn’t have to worry about getting banned for quntying after a guy leaves.

I just like to hide if this happens, and see if they can find me.

> 2533274974390557;13:
> I just like to hide if this happens, and see if they can find me.

I do the same usually.