Would you buy Halo 6 if Halo 5 launches like MCC?

Would you still buy Halo 6 even if Halo 5 ends up having the same multiplayer issues of The MCC at launch?

Half the people in this forum would blindly pre-order it, regardless of what they might claim right now.

Me? No, I wouldn’t.

> 2533274894930311;1:
> Would you still buy Halo 6 even if Halo 5 ends up having the same multiplayer issues of The MCC at launch?

There were/are bigger issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection than long wait times in multiplayer. So if Halo 5: Guardians launches broken, I’m done with Halo.

If halo 5 has the same issues, I’m most likely done. I will probably get halo wars 2 then that’s it.

Would I still buy it? Yes.

Would I still buy it DAY ONE? No.

It’d be like with upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - I wouldn’t do so until I see the problems having been ironed out. (Still sporting Win7 on all my computers here)

would rent it day one to try it out and see what’s up…then i get to make the decision to buy or nay

if 343 screws up H5.

then halo is dead.

its their last chance.

the H5 beta worked, but we have to wait and see.

Oh -Yoink- no. They’ve already got Halo 4 and the MCC against them. If Halo 5 is the third strike, they’re out.

I don’t count Halo 4 against 343i. It wasn’t a bad game, it simply wasn’t competitive. MCC launch was disappointing, yes, but it worked well enough for me until it was properly fixed. If Halo 5: Guardians is broken, then I will be quite disappointed, but I trust Frankie when he says that Halo 5 won’t be broken at launch.

> 2533274850869596;5:
> Would I still buy it? Yes.
>
> Would I still buy it DAY ONE? No.
>
> It’d be like with upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - I wouldn’t do so until I see the problems having been ironed out. (Still sporting Win7 on all my computers here)

This. I’ll wait for Halo 6 if there ever are problems with 5.

That being said though, let’s not jump the gun and assume there will be problems.

Like…can we get through Halo 5 before we even remotely start thinking about Halo 6? Pretty please?