Would you buy an Xbone just for Halo 5?

Is it worth 400 dollars?

I dont see the point in buying and console for just one game that is a silly mentality when buying a game. When someone buys a gaming system that should expect that they will play more than one game each game is worth $60 or less depending on when it was released compared to concurrent time. So no it is not worth $400 it is worth $60 and a good time because it is a great game.

> 2533274814239913;2:
> I dont see the point in buying and console for just one game that is a silly mentality when buying a game. When someone buys a gaming system that should expect that they will play more than one game each game is worth $60 or less depending on when it was released compared to concurrent time. So no it is not worth $400 it is worth $60 and a good time because it is a great game.

agree… no matter what the game is… no it is not worth 460 bucks to play one game… i mean i like xbox, and bought it day 1 last year, and im not mad about it… but if you only plan on playing halo 5… then absolutely not worth the money.

That’s a question you yourself can answer. In my opinion, most other people end up playing other games on It too.

Nah, sunset overdrive though with that sweet looking Xbox? hells yeah!

Halo 5 was very disappointing, so no.

• I bought an Xb1 at the time i did just to play the original arcade Killer Instinct. Some people think that isn’t a big deal. But it really was, at least to me. Nintendo promised a perfect arcade port on the Ultra64 right before I popped in more quarters. But it never happened and I’ve always wanted it since. Instead I got the lame KI2 gold. Once I almost dropped $5000 on the whole KI cabinet. - - If it didn’t have that I would’ve waited until the first Halo game was released. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup. Love halo always have the extra games are just icing on top. Xbox for life

xbox one is great, would I buy halo 5 is the question.

Currently… No.

Should you buy an xbox one? yes.