Would you buy a H2A stand alone game?

It’s seems to me MCC will never be fixed and is permanently broken… so I ask the question. If 343 said alright we screwed that up so we made a new Halo 2 anniversary which includes ALL H2 content remade? Multiplayer which had both H2 and H2A playlist, every map had been remade… etc… I would admit I would happily buy it :slight_smile:

Nope, kinda sick of the remade games personally, since I still own them all and can go back and play them if I feel the need (except for the multiplayer for H2 since those servers were shut down). There is a better chance Microsoft fixes the MCC honestly which would be a solid move on their part.

I havent played much MCC in a long time, can anyone explain whats wrong with it?

> 2533274912110390;3:
> I havent played much MCC in a long time, can anyone explain whats wrong with it?

The multiplayer doesn’t work worth a crap… I can only play action sack usually. Sometimes rumble pit will work. BTB will get to like ten players but never make a game.

> 2634471746327483;2:
> Nope, kinda sick of the remade games personally, since I still own them all and can go back and play them if I feel the need (except for the multiplayer for H2 since those servers were shut down). There is a better chance Microsoft fixes the MCC honestly which would be a solid move on their part.

That is kinda the point of a stand alone H2A. With H3 and Reach now backwards compatible kinda make playing them in MCC pointless in a way. They should just scrap MCC and make a stand alone H2A. They have the campaign and some of the maps already remastered. They would just have to remaster the remaining maps and set up a multiplayer. Make the multiplayer so you can play on original and remastered maps.

No. The graphics were terrible (kudos to cutscenes, everything else looked last-gen), the map design and sounds were bland, and the multiplayer was fairly disappointing. I’d buy Halo 3A, though.

> 2535420373165854;6:
> No. The graphics were terrible (kudos to cutscenes, everything else looked last-gen), the map design and sounds were bland, and the multiplayer was fairly disappointing. I’d buy Halo 3A, though.

H3A graphic wise would be just like H2A essentially at this point. Not much above what they already are. Don’t see how you can say H2A graphics were terrible when they were just as good if not better than H5 IMO.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> > 2535420373165854;6:
> > No. The graphics were terrible (kudos to cutscenes, everything else looked last-gen), the map design and sounds were bland, and the multiplayer was fairly disappointing. I’d buy Halo 3A, though.
>
>
> H3A graphic wise would be just like H2A essentially at this point. Not much above what they already are. Don’t see how you can say H2A graphics were terrible when they were just as good if not better than H5 IMO.

Personally, I thought Halo 5 had much better visuals than Halo 2A. But again, that’s just my opinion; however, Halo 2A had AWESOME cutscenes.

Im oall for the ce and 2 days, but arent these remakes spreading an already shrinking player base a bit thin? not to mention 343 wouldnt want to pull people from their new req money machine.

> 2535429508070663;9:
> Im oall for the ce and 2 days, but arent these remakes spreading an already shrinking player base a bit thin? not to mention 343 wouldnt want to pull people from their new req money machine.

Not really. There are players like me who would love a strictly H2 game. MCC barely works if at all. Many players have given up on it. So if they start a new game that will actually run smoothly it may draw some players back who have given up on Halo.

MCC isn’t broken anymore, just no one is playing it now that Halo 5 and other games are out, or jumped ship when it was having issues. Even though I would most likely buy it, making a Halo 2 Anniversary separate game is a stupid idea.

No H3A please

I know a lot of people love H2, but I had enough of it nine years ago when it wrapped up. I bought MCC largely for forge, and on that count I don’t feel cheated, but enough of the re-skins already.